Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Progress @ Vinyl Afterhours

MIRZA

We strongly believe in a varied sense of music, an eclectic mix that can surprise you and stay constantly fresh.

If you think most clubs around here or either too conservative musically, too predictable, or just getting stale, then you've finally got a new choice.

Strictly afterhours - midnight-8aM OR LATER Fridays (technically Saturday morning). 721 North Federal Highway, Ft Lauderdale FL 33304.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Who is spinning tonight? I'll prob be in afetr Nerve.

Hardware & me It is going to be a long night so stop by after nerve I think some other heads are doing the same. If I can I might go to nerve and then go to the club to spin late night.

BUMP this up for my Homey Mirza...if you haven't checked this kid out yet...DO IT! Not to mention the man he is playing with is a pure technician on the decks.

Mirza...end of March beginning of April I will have a friend down from Chicago...the one I told you is a big fan of hardware.....so keep me posted on what you guys are doing....I definitely want to bring him to meet hardware.