Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY REVIEWS ON SLEEP OR XL on FRI ???

If your local to NewarkNJ, then XL may be where you want to be. Otherwise sleep is hot on fridays as well. Sleep is the new kid on the block, with hot Dj's nice lookin girls, but not always too busy, which gives it a cheesy look from the inside. But sound system and music is off the hook. XL is a new kind of energy through Newark NJ, Joey Seabras hooked this place up, and looks like everyone needs to take some lessons from him. XL is a hot lounge and the girls are as hot as they get. With a very strict rule of girls in before guys, it is almost certain that girls girls and more girls is what xl has to offer, but lets not forget off the hook sound, and mixin by resident dj's. Fridays will all depend on who is mixin, otherwise the crowd is great either place. If you ask me. XL takes front line. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by paul76

If your local to NewarkNJ, then XL may be where you want to be. Otherwise sleep is hot on fridays as well. Sleep is the new kid on the block, with hot Dj's nice lookin girls, but not always too busy, which gives it a cheesy look from the inside. But sound system and music is off the hook. XL is a new kind of energy through Newark NJ, Joey Seabras hooked this place up, and looks like everyone needs to take some lessons from him. XL is a hot lounge and the girls are as hot as they get. With a very strict rule of girls in before guys, it is almost certain that girls girls and more girls is what xl has to offer, but lets not forget off the hook sound, and mixin by resident dj's. Fridays will all depend on who is mixin, otherwise the crowd is great either place. If you ask me. XL takes front line. :eek: :eek:

I WAS LOOKING FOR A MORE SPECIFIC REVIEW OF THIS PAST FRIDAY. I'M WELL AWARE OF BOTH ROOMS, I'VE BEEN TO XL

AND I STARTED THE PARTY FRI'S AT SLEEP. SYSTEM OFF THE HOOK??NOT REALLY.

BUT I DO AGREE W YOU ON XL. THEY HAVE DONE A FABULOS JOB THERE. YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THAT LINE TOO, IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE.....MAN, YER FUCKED!!