Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever feel like...

Destiny

Originally posted by c-luv

i think about that everyday and its very upsetting.

Yea it is and I'm definitely not happy about it. I've been like this for a week or two now, but today just added more to it. I want to go back to school so badly, but I also want to leave this freakin state and move, even if its for 4 months or so, to stay with my friend in Florida. However if i leave, i have to quit my job which means no job while i'm down there and no job when i get back. I want to travel more and ughhhhh its frustrating! Im happy with what I have, I just want so much more.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has been feeling like this lately :blank:

practically all of my friends are graduating next semester & here I am nowhere NEAR finishing up school......I feel like I'm going to be living home for the rest of my life

There is so much I want to do & accomplish but I feel like there's nowhere to begin.......I did consider for a while taking all my money out of the bank, moving to California, and starting over....part of me wishes I would have went through with it

Originally posted by sweetie029

feel like I'm going to be living home for the rest of my life

There is so much I want to do & accomplish but I feel like there's nowhere to begin.......I did consider for a while taking all my money out of the bank, moving to California, and starting over....part of me wishes I would have went through with it

Cali was my second choice

Taking the words right out of my mouth, its sad:blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Weekends are a great time to make or plan things you want to do.

I know a lot of people use weekends to party/chill out, etc... but with 2 full days, you can really do a lot~!

im talking about life plans, not just hanging out plans

and besides, i work weekends:blank:its time i dont have, but more lack of money and ideas