Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cartoons...an integral part of Clubbing pop culture

Orisha

omigosh I think I'm posting my first topic, how liberating...

What are your favorite cartoons? It's truly the only thing I can unwind to on the TV after a night of partying (or late at night all stoned-ed :D )

Adult swim has so much, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021! (bizarro! LOL).... Ren & Stimpy rocks, albiet Ebay, grrr. Thier Dvd series is no longer available :( South Park I am religious about! they're ichiban in my book!! I love old bugs bunny cartoons, the ones in the desert, with wiley coyote, and the roadrunner. Family Guy is Funkin genius

and then there's Anime :love2:

family guy, some anime movies, not series, although the only series i thought was really amazing artistically and enjoyable was escaflowne. dragonball series was nice while it lasted, though that was done with in 99-00. simpsons are still funny once in a while. roadrunner is great stuff...:)

I grew up on HE-man, smurfs, transformers, go-bots, ducktales, tom and jerry

here are my favorites of all time

1) tom and jerry

2) smurfs (love them mushrooms.... lol )

3)transformers

4)ducktales

5)he-man and the masters of universe

right now i watch spongebob square pants

Originally posted by diabolique007

omigosh I think I'm posting my first topic, how liberating...

What are your favorite cartoons? It's truly the only thing I can unwind to on the TV after a night of partying (or late at night all stoned-ed :D )

Adult swim has so much, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021! (bizarro! LOL).... Ren & Stimpy rocks, albiet Ebay, grrr. Thier Dvd series is no longer available :( South Park I am religious about! they're ichiban in my book!! I love old bugs bunny cartoons, the ones in the desert, with wiley coyote, and the roadrunner. Family Guy is Funkin genius

and then there's Anime :love2:

:D

I been watching adult swim for a few years once. I been telling people about the crazy ass shows, I even got grooveeric into it now he collects the shows online.

I got to admit, some of them are made to watched high. But that are all crazy. They all have Subliminal messages. Bizzzaroo is just fucking crazy, the whoe 15 mins of the show, Bizzarooo , Bizzaroo......... and the pill popping one of sealab too... .

Meatwaud is the shit! lol

now if ur lucky and have direct TV or the boomerange channel with all the cartoons from the 50's 60's 70's. And if ur a 420 type of head... You will see and understand some of the Subliminal shit in those old cartoons...

I'm an analizier! I catch on the little things.

Tonight Adult Swim, Cartoon network channel.

11:30PM

I got that shit programmed on my reciever to change the channel automaticly on all my tv's to Cartoon Network at 11:30 every sunday.

Space Ghost...:laugh:

little break down..

Smurf's - Sexual Drama,

Scooby doo - My thoughts, A pimp, A hoe, a burnout with his burnout dog, and then you go the chemist that makes all the drugz for the gang to keep them on those fucking missions chasing shit that isn't there. True burnout toon. why you think shaggy and scooby are always with munchies.?

Bing should watch family guy, I need a jew one.. lol that shit was funny. I got the dvd's for family guy... some serious topics there. lol

now, the road runner....

Not one word the whole time. but as kids we watched that shit all day long. and fully entertained... hummmm,

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

ADULT SWIM ROCKS!!!!

Bizzaro!!!! Bizzaro!!!

It's 4:20....time for some more pills......:cool:

Who got the butt, I got the butt.........The Brak Show

:D :D :D

My avatar says it all........................:hat:

Bizarro is one of my favorites, did you see the one where the soda machine falls on one of the characters, and he get stung by a scorpion so much he's addicted to the venom?? :laugh: . OMG the brak show, :laugh: I admit I love a powerpuff girls episode, now and again..