Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kremlin Party Moved To Space

danswat79

quest4sunrise

if you really look closely to the information on that Space flyer you looked at, maybe try to look for the time of the event, you might see that it's day party starting @ 2pm.

hmmm...funny how people never pay attention to the rest of the info on flyers. They only read the DJ's name, club and day.

I think if pay attention to details on flyers, you might not be saying stuff you don't know. I want to hear good and bad critics about the event. Let me hear it now.

Originally posted by undertaker

danswat79

quest4sunrise

if you really look closely to the information on that Space flyer you looked at, maybe try to look for the time of the event, you might see that it's day party starting @ 2pm.

hmmm...funny how people never pay attention to the rest of the info on flyers. They only read the DJ's name, club and day.

I think if pay attention to details on flyers, you might not be saying stuff you don't know. I want to hear good and bad critics about the event. Let me hear it now.

WOW...Thanks....I would have never thought to look at the time's man - thanks for pointing me in the right direction. In fact, if it weren't for you, I probably would have gone to every party the whole week at either the wrong time or date - GOOD LOOKING OUT!!!

There is no time posted on the KREMLIN FLYER to confirm any of this nor is it posted on the space site which has every party for the week listed. What are they going to do - let all the people who paid for the WMC closing stay and generate no money for this party or will they kick everyone out @ 12, and let a whole group of new people in to start things off around 1 am - seems a little off - doesn't it genious

All I was doing was posting what seems to be an obvious schedule conflict at the venue and I'm in no way trying to shit on your party - you don't have to be a dick

BTW :blown:

Originally posted by undertaker

danswat79

quest4sunrise

:blown: smart ass! It is confusing because they keep changing the name of the venues and usually space parties go until very late..so calm da fuck down