Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***SICKKKK Warriors***

People who started going out now TO SF, here and there consider theirselves Warriors

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!! People need to STOP bragging how many bumps, theyve done or how many clubs they hit up in 1 hour

Big Deal

Especially you CUM DUMPSTERS out there... You call yourselves Women....

You are nothing but a bunch of Cum Dumpsters that guy gather around and drop the BOOCOCKY

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You all need to be DROP KICKED by MRCHOOPA............

Originally posted by notallthere444

I always read books and i dont buy them. I feel guilty about it.

HAha yeah so do I. I don't understand why Barnes and Noble allows customers to sit in there and just read everything. They even provide chairs, coffe, comfortable couches. It's fucking great. Oh, and the broads. Yuppies all over in the Hoboken branch.

Originally posted by calebb

HAha yeah so do I. I don't understand why Barnes and Noble allows customers to sit in there and just read everything. They even provide chairs, coffe, comfortable couches. It's fucking great. Oh, and the broads. Yuppies all over in the Hoboken branch.

coffeE

Originally posted by dogekid

well, go eat some food from your diner and work on that. btw.. i kinda "live" near that diner a couple days a week and it still sux.

You're crazy. Bacon cheeseburgers are dollars. Do you ever go in? Look for the slut hostess, Gina.