Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cops @ WMC?

Originally posted by str8upcore

bro you have no idea, I got info nobody know's about and I caN TELL you there wil be eye's and ear's eveywhere not a good idea to carry anthig on you what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea no risks man. If you're bringing anything sqeeze it between your cheeks.....butt cheeks:tongue: :laugh:

there has got to be a million cops trying to bust people in clubs and shit. yesterday my boys and i had were meeting to finalize all of our flight plans/hotel reservations/plans for venues and all that and i was just thinking that cops MUST have a field day. if there was any one place where you know durgs will be rampant, it's here. be safe and be smart...

Last Year there was aboslutely no heat whats so ever. Matter of fact i think you guys have it all wrong.. You have a New York mentality. There is so much Drugs in Miami.. you cant even imagine.. Cops dont go after bullshit crap in clubs... They go after the million dollar mansion's in which the big boys live. They dont even have to to bother with that petty shit, specially during the WMC. There is no regulations there. I parked all week on meters and never got a ticket. Furthermore I never seen anybody givin out tickets.. They probably suspended parking regulations all together for the confrence , would this ever happen in NYC? All my friends brought Massive amounts of Tina(Cyrstal Meth), Coke, and everything else u can imagine. Brought into Space, Ultra, Nikki Beach, Opium... Nothing... As far as I saw last year, its a incredibly relaxed atmosphere during the confrence...

i spoke to my man's cousin the other day and he also said that he and his friends didn't have any problems last year...NY mentality or not, it never hurts to be careful. a healthy dose of good ol NY paranoia will probably be a good thing down in MIA...unless you are trippin balls on acid :eek: :eek: :eek::laugh:

bro you guy's are fucking retarded, look at what is going on in our country right now bush's war on drug's,THE RAVE ACT, the heat is definately on and it ain't from the miami sun.................

If you guy's think you are gonna get away with doing bump's in club's and secretly handing pill's to each other your dead wrong don't listen to me do what you want As I have stated in previous thread's I would not be caught with so much as a fucking inhaler in my pocket this year, The city of Miami has and will do as much as possible to ruin ULTRA as they hate the negative publicity and the rampent drug use the estimate last year that 70% of the people attending ULTRA were using illegal substance's.......

it was posted in an article last year in one of the miami time's:rolleyes: my point being be safe,smart, and if your going to do something do it so that you couldn't even tell yourself that you were up to anything paranoia suck's and can definately make you stick out like a sore thumb.......

what pisses me off is these fucker's ask you for shit and you tell em no then they come back up 20 minute;s later and ask again I pulled out my attorney's buisness card last year after being followed by one of em handed it to him and said "my attorney get's paid 400.00$ an hour,if you don't leave the fuck along I will file the biggest harrassment case you have ever fucking scene and get your rookie ass thrown out faster than you can say xtcy............. I didn't get bothered any more after that ;)

Originally posted by str8upcore

it was posted in an article last year in one of the miami time's:rolleyes: my point being be safe,smart, and if your going to do something do it so that you couldn't even tell yourself that you were up to anything paranoia suck's and can definately make you stick out like a sore thumb.......

what pisses me off is these fucker's ask you for shit and you tell em no then they come back up 20 minute;s later and ask again I pulled out my attorney's buisness card last year after being followed by one of em handed it to him and said "my attorney get's paid 400.00$ an hour,if you don't leave the fuck along I will file the biggest harrassment case you have ever fucking scene and get your rookie ass thrown out faster than you can say xtcy............. I didn't get bothered any more after that ;)

Wow your the man.... There was people smoking weed everywhere i fuckin went at ultra... When u walk in their they do search u, but its so bogus. Bottom line. Do be careful, but if drugs is ur thing, dont go worried like crazy that its gonna be hard to utilize drugs... Just be smart.. Know where to bring em and where not to. I would suggest, to take drugs prior to entering any venue.

THE COP'S DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WEED! iT'S NOT worth the paperwork beside's by the time they get to the person the joint is already smoked up:laugh:

Perfect example when the hip hop weekend I forget memorial or labor day weekend when all the rapper's come in for awards show's there was more marijuna smoke than air........................

WMC , SOUTH BEACH, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE COPS BECAUSE TRUST ME, THE COPS DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU NEITHER. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO CARE THIS WEEK, ITS GOING TO BE LIKE A VACATION BECAUSE IT WONT BE LIKE HIP HOP WEEKEND IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING.

ULTRA ON THE OTHERHAND. THERE WERE COPS CRAWLING IN THAT PLACE EVERYWHERE LAST YEAR, THEYRE WILL BE MORE, THATS FOR SURE. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THE COPS WERE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAD ONE OF THESE THINGS.

1. NO BACKPACKS / FANNY PACKS WERE ALLOWED INTO ULTRA, THEY HAD TO BE CHECKED. THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THERE WITH ABOVE MENTIONED WERE COPS.

2. A VERYYYY GOOD PERCENTAGE OF COPS HAD EITHER PURE WHITE T-SHIRTS OR BLACK T-SHIRTS THAT WERE PULLED THRU MAYBE THE SIDE OF THEIR BELTS, OR A FANNY PACK, OR BOOKBAG.

3. IF YOUR AT THE MAIN STAGE, AND 20,000 PEOPLE ARE LISTENING TO TIESTO SPIN HIS ASS OFF, EVERYONE IS DANCING, BUT THERES LIKE A LITTLE GROUP OF OLDER PEOPLE WHO DONT LOOK AT THE STAGE, AND KEEP LOOKING AROUND WAY TOOO MUCH AT THE CROWD WITH THEIR BACK TURNED TO THE MAIN STAGE. THEY POINT AT EACH OTHER, AND EVENTUALLY ALL SPLIT UP? CMON!

IF THEYRE ARE ANY MORE DOUBTERS, JUST HIT ME UP AND ILL GIVE YOU ABOUT 5 MORE WAYS COPS MADE THEMSELVES WAY TOO NOTICABLE IN MY OPINION.

I WAS FOLLOWED BY UNDERCOVERS ALSO AT ULTRA, I KNEW IT, RAN TO THE BATHROOM TO GET RID OF MY SHIT (YUM YUM), COME OUT, ONE OF THEM IS RAVING WITH MY BOY...OK FINE, YOU SAY HE AINT A COP, BULLSHIT....HE ASKS MY BOY IF HE HAD E, OR I DID, THEN RIGHT AFTER WE BOUNCED, HE WALKED OVER TO A GROUP OF ABOUT 3 PEOPLE, PLAIN CLOTHES, TALKING TO 2 UNIFORMED OFFICERS, AND ALL THE PLAIN CLOTHES COPS, INCLUDING THE ONE RAVING, ALL HAD WHITE T-SHIRTS COMING OUT THE SIDE OF THEIR BELTS, OR BACKPACKS. AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU, THEY ALL LOOKED LIKE BEST FRIENDS.

IN my opinion, Miami PD is different than Miami Beach PD.....most of the wmc, you'll deal with Miami Beach PD, and they truely dont give a shit. you can smoke right by them, walk with a botlle , and they will leave you alone. City of Miami PD, which will be at Ultra , they willlllll be out to get you if they can.

Well of the past 8 years I have been down at WMC the cops dont really bother anyone only time i seen guys get arrested is for soliciting hookers. be careful going back to hotel after club when u piss drunk they will try to fuk with u next thing u know the hookers is an undercover. had to bail out out my boy 2 years ago. He was so drunk he thought she was some hot chick that just wanted to party back at his place after club. ended up being an undercover but they let him go bc he never asked her how much.