Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN nj NO MORE FUCKEN LOUNGES, in fact close a few

Im just not feeling lounges, Im sick of the FUCKEN lounge craze that’s sweeping NJ. I was talking to someone the other night at joeys about this and what he said made allot of sense to me.

I like real clubs with real dj's and real lights, and a real sound system that they put time and money into setup... I dig circa cuz it’s a real lounge, great place to pregame and hang out and chill.

I cannot fucken stand these god damn restraunts that bring in hokey sound and lighting systems and that take little time, money and effort. I know im dissing allot of people by saying this but fuck it, it’s the truth. Why are we paying the same price to get into restaurants that we do to get into a nicely done club...?

Its pure bullshit if you ask me, And I have no desire to go or support these parties. Ill stick to joeys, deko, sound garden, abyss, temps, merge, surf club...

When I feel loungy circa...

Those clubs have the only real staying power not these traveling circus acts that pop up at a different restaurant every other week,

Why do we continue to pay for basicly nothing??. Why are we supporting these parties??

They should be free IMfuckenO.

Originally posted by kevinkiwi

Try XL in Newark (ironbound) It gets better and better every week.

In “better" do you just mean more people cause sorry that don’t cut it in my book. Or do you mean you overall better, like you are improving the sound system, the lighting, the over all atmosphere?

Originally posted by kevinkiwi

Well, theres more and more pussy there every week. And the crowd is great. Lighting? What are you a choreagrapher? Who fucking cares. The music is great you pathetic loser (only if you dont come to XL Lounge in Newark (ironbound)

maybe i will come now and throw u in a garbage can

Originally posted by notallthere444

Im just not feeling lounges, Im sick of the FUCKEN lounge craze that’s sweeping NJ. I was talking to someone the other night at joeys about this and what he said made allot of sense to me.

I like real clubs with real dj's and real lights, and a real sound system that they put time and money into setup... I dig circa cuz it’s a real lounge, great place to pregame and hang out and chill.

I cannot fucken stand these god damn restraunts that bring in hokey sound and lighting systems and that take little time, money and effort. I know im dissing allot of people by saying this but fuck it, it’s the truth. Why are we paying the same price to get into restaurants that we do to get into a nicely done club...?

Its pure bullshit if you ask me, And I have no desire to go or support these parties. Ill stick to joeys, deko, sound garden, abyss, temps, merge, surf club...

Those clubs have the only real staying power not these traveling circus acts that pop up at a different restaurant every other week,

Why do we continue to pay for basicly nothing??. Why are we supporting these parties??

Relax, man. You act as if people aren't trying. It's not very easy to open a new venue. You act like you're the only person with any fucking ambition. Why are "we" paying to get into restaurants when "we" can be paying to get into nicely done clubs? I don't know. That's for you to figure out. But, it's most likely because your promoter friends are convincing you to go out to places that you would not have preferred to go in the first place.

Originally posted by notallthere444

VERY VERY WELL PUT I MUST SAY