Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eBAY...

dgmodel

#14 15 or 16 I forget. I bought all three but one of em was that expensive one. It also came with issue 9 i think. God, I havent gone in my comic books in almost 3 years. :eek: In matter of fact, and this is no lie, anyone thats been in my room can tell u, I have the newspaper from Sept 11th on top of one of my comic boxes. Still in the same spot.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I wanted to buy wolverine's first appearence in a comic

w/hulk but that shit is crazy money (btw its not for me but I still

wanted to buy it as a present)

one of my brothers old friends from school who lives(ed) around the corner from me, had it mounted in a frame on his wall in mint condition. It's graded the highest a comic can be and is 100% legit. I always wanted to go on a covert mission through the woods (yes i live in the sticks upstate) and go through his window and steal it. never followed through with it:(

about 400 on a LCD monitor i never got... Got most of my money back after the sloooooooowww fraud claims process of ebay.... (half the money came from a credit card so that was no problem)... 2nd goes to my digital camera at about 200 like 2 years ago to take pictures at our parties....