Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Marriage Chaos

igloo

Gay Marriage Chaos

William J. Federer (archive)

February 23, 2004 | Print | Send

"What's wrong with adult-child sex?" the college student asked me, "We read in an American Pediatric Association report that it could be beneficial for children."

Thus began the Q & A session of my talk "Preserving the Traditional Marriage" at the Indiana University, home of the Kinsey Institute.

It became clear that "gay marriage" was not the end, but the beginning of an agenda to change our entire cultural.

The ACLU, for example, is not only defending NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association), which advocates the removal of all laws against incest, prostitution and age of consent, the ACLU is also working to remove laws against polygamy.

If what was unimaginable a generation ago is reality today, where will America be a generation from now? Group marriages? Mixed marriages, Children as sex toys?

Don't think it can't happen.

For 5,000, the overwhelming majority of the civilized world has defined marriage as one man and one woman.

Indeed, the Republican Party defended marriage in its original 1856 platform, eliminating "those two relics of barbarism - slavery and polygamy."

The Supreme Court in Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) wrote:

"Certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome...than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony."

In an interview with Diane Sawyer, President Bush said:

"I will support a constitutional amendment which would honor marriage between a man and a woman."

In disbelief at the liberal agenda embraced by these Indiana University students, I continued with statistics showing 300% greater incidents of child abuse in homosexual households versus traditional marriage homes.

I asked this student if he thought individuals exist who desire to sexually abuse children and wouldn't they be tempted to adopt.

I asked him who is going to police to make sure pedophiles don't adopt.

He said that would be impossible.

"Exactly my point," I answered, "it would be impossible. There would be no way to protect children from sexual predators if homosexuals were allowed to marry and adopt."

If gay marriage were allowed, in time we would see that the real losers would be innocent, vulnerable children.

No one is telling homosexuals what they can or cannot do with each other in the privacy of their own homes, but it seems irresponsible for homosexuals to force the rest of the country into social chaos.

President Theodore Roosevelt stated in his message to Congress, January 30, 1905:

"The institution of marriage is, of course, at the very foundation of our social organization, and all influences that affect that institution are of vital concern to the people of the whole country."

I am a Christian in Opus Dei who loves George W. Bush. I was particularly impressed when he quoted St. Josemaria Escriva the founder of Opus Dei in his inaugural speech: "But as a saint of our times has said, every day we are called to do small things with great love." I'm glad that Bush finally put his foot down to clear up this mess. It's a miracle that we finally have a president that checks in with the Pope.

god bless.

sonny

Originally posted by sonnythompson

I am a Christian in Opus Dei who loves George W. Bush. I was particularly impressed when he quoted St. Josemaria Escriva the founder of Opus Dei in his inaugural speech: "But as a saint of our times has said, every day we are called to do small things with great love." I'm glad that Bush finally put his foot down to clear up this mess. It's a miracle that we finally have a president that checks in with the Pope.

god bless.

sonny

He doesn't check in with the pope - you must be in dreamland. The pope adviced against going to war with Iraq...

That's not what they are saying down in Mexico, man. I just got back from a meeting and the catholics down there are calling Bush the leader of The Last Crusade. I don't blame them for thinking that when a majority of high-ranking officials in the CIA are members of Opus Dei; it's been like that since George senior was the head! They are keeping the Bush families involvement with the Vatican and Opus Dei very secret, but I bet it comes out after the election. Here at Opus Dei (Mexico's Out Reach Program) there is a lot of talk about George P. Bush, the son of Jeb Bush. He is half Columbian and very popular in Latin America.

I was told that Bush spent all week on the phone with the Pope discussing the same sex marriage's in America and today he anounced an attempt to ammend the constitution.

You make the call. I think we are headed for a more and more Christian based republican party. We certainly seem to be heading in that direction very fast. maybe Bush just wants our vote or maybe he's a true believer. Either way, he has given us everything we want.

God Bless George Bush and his family.

Sonny

Originally posted by igloo

Gay Marriage Chaos

William J. Federer (archive)

February 23, 2004 | Print | Send

"What's wrong with adult-child sex?" the college student asked me, "We read in an American Pediatric Association report that it could be beneficial for children."

Thus began the Q & A session of my talk "Preserving the Traditional Marriage" at the Indiana University, home of the Kinsey Institute.

It became clear that "gay marriage" was not the end, but the beginning of an agenda to change our entire cultural.

The ACLU, for example, is not only defending NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association), which advocates the removal of all laws against incest, prostitution and age of consent, the ACLU is also working to remove laws against polygamy.

If what was unimaginable a generation ago is reality today, where will America be a generation from now? Group marriages? Mixed marriages, Children as sex toys?

Don't think it can't happen.

For 5,000, the overwhelming majority of the civilized world has defined marriage as one man and one woman.

Indeed, the Republican Party defended marriage in its original 1856 platform, eliminating "those two relics of barbarism - slavery and polygamy."

The Supreme Court in Murphy v. Ramsey (1885) wrote:

"Certainly no legislation can be supposed more wholesome...than that which seeks to establish it on the basis of the family, as consisting in and springing from the union for life of one man and one woman in the holy estate of matrimony."

In an interview with Diane Sawyer, President Bush said:

"I will support a constitutional amendment which would honor marriage between a man and a woman."

In disbelief at the liberal agenda embraced by these Indiana University students, I continued with statistics showing 300% greater incidents of child abuse in homosexual households versus traditional marriage homes.

I asked this student if he thought individuals exist who desire to sexually abuse children and wouldn't they be tempted to adopt.

I asked him who is going to police to make sure pedophiles don't adopt.

He said that would be impossible.

"Exactly my point," I answered, "it would be impossible. There would be no way to protect children from sexual predators if homosexuals were allowed to marry and adopt."

If gay marriage were allowed, in time we would see that the real losers would be innocent, vulnerable children.

No one is telling homosexuals what they can or cannot do with each other in the privacy of their own homes, but it seems irresponsible for homosexuals to force the rest of the country into social chaos.

President Theodore Roosevelt stated in his message to Congress, January 30, 1905:

"The institution of marriage is, of course, at the very foundation of our social organization, and all influences that affect that institution are of vital concern to the people of the whole country."

so all homosexuals are child molesters?

interesting :rolleyes:

This is how the world is run. If you want to change things then you should start your own organization. We were founded by a Saint only recently. Saints are crazy, because they have been touched by God.

After graduating from law school in boston I was approached by one of my favorite professors. He told me about this organization and I could believe my ears. At first I wasn't going to join, but then when I realized that all the men that surround the pope were running this organization and that they had incredible influence over the western world, I changed my mind. It makes sense to me, they believe what I believe so I'm going to suppport them and trust in God.

One man can do very little in this world, but 800,000 men that act as one, can be very, very powerful.

The Bush family has merely tapped into this power and that has made them even more powerful.

Is this so crazy?

Originally posted by sonnythompson

This is how the world is run. If you want to change things then you should start your own organization. We were founded by a Saint only recently. Saints are crazy, because they have been touched by God.

After graduating from law school in boston I was approached by one of my favorite professors. He told me about this organization and I could believe my ears. At first I wasn't going to join, but then when I realized that all the men that surround the pope were running this organization and that they had incredible influence over the western world, I changed my mind. It makes sense to me, they believe what I believe so I'm going to suppport them and trust in God.

One man can do very little in this world, but 800,000 men that act as one, can be very, very powerful.

The Bush family has merely tapped into this power and that has made them even more powerful.

Is this so crazy?

Um, so this is how you recruit people? On the current events section of clubbing messageboards???

rofl

Originally posted by igloo

This article is implying that all homosexuals are child molesters......this argument is fallacious and holds no merit.

*btw - satistical fact shows that most sexual abuse occurs w/in families by males against young girls.

holy shit, i never thought i'd see the day when i'd agree with igloo.....

'Marriage" is between a man and a woman, that is how it's religiously defined. I support civil unions (giving the legal benefits of marriage to gay couples) but using the term "marriage" is false. Furthermore, homosexuals preaching that "civil unions do not mean equality" should shut the hell up, because "gay marriage" is very different from traditional marriage.

"Marriage" is a religious institution, and homosexuality is a sin in many religions. Therefore, the state granting marriage licenses to gay couples impedes on religious belief, and does not promote the separation of church and state.

You're right. :tongue: But my point, that you obviously missed, is ...why give a religious name, a name meant to religiously recognize a union between a man and a woman, to a sinful act which goes against that very religion? The premise is idiotic.

EDIT: since you edited your post, bigpop...:laugh: I will add to my statements. No one is complaining about that because sinners are not trying redefine getting interest to make it seem as though they are not sinning...thats what homosexuals are doing, when it comes down to it.