Clubplanet Nightlife Community

International Sessions @ DEKO coming March 13th

So it looks like March 13th will be a big date in the nightclub business in the tri-state area. First, the announcement of Black and now the announcement of Denny & Rydell I think its time DEKO lets their cat out of the bag (partially). We were going to wait and announce it this weekend at my birthday so I wont tell you a name til then but after all the threads about how people arent willing to take a chance and bring in a dj that isnt the same one that everyone else is bringing we decided to think outside this box. This DJ has never played in the tri-state area and has done work with Erick Morillo, Superchumbo and most recently for Steve Lawler's new album. This night will be nasty. Music is the theme and if you are not ready for it dont bother walking in. Since the date is coming real close I will copy something that was written about this guy and his partner. This is only a tease, guess all you want. The announcement comes Saturday. Also that night will be the long anticipated record release for Peter Bailey's Record, Tonight, which is already signed on Harlem Records.

Here is the quote:

Him and his partner, with their hits rising through the world charts and counting on with the support of some of the prestigious names in dance music, as a duo they have managed to pass from mere unknown to famous performers of gloomy, uncontrolled, tricked, tribal and contagious HOUSE MUSIC.

SO NOW U KNOW ITS COMING THIS WEEKEND FIND OUT WHO AND WHY !!!!

Looks like i'm going to have to go to Deko, To support deko promoters for doing something different. Since i did run my mouth about nj promoters doing the same old same thing. All u others people also saying stuff about nj clubs, should go, if not u and me r going to look like a bunch of hypocrites. I live 1hr 1/2 from deko, so if i go there should be no excuse for u n. jersey people...............................

Originally posted by mkutlass

Looks like i'm going to have to go to Deko, To support deko promoters for doing something different. Since i did run my mouth about nj promoters doing the same old same thing. All u others people also saying stuff about nj clubs, should go, if not u and me r going to look like a bunch of hypocrites. I live 1hr 1/2 from deko, so if i go there should be no excuse for u n. jersey people...............................

Deko always keeps its real and original

Originally posted by mkutlass

Great Post. :clap:

Remind me when you come Ill take care of you at the door.

You wont be dissapointed with the music..trust me!