Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Sven Vath last night @ Twilo??

for about 3 hours..he just would not stop.

every track brought the place to a higher level..

he has yet to fail in all the times i have seen him..(about 10 times)

more people then usual..but still comfortable to move around.

security was really harsh..after 3 years of going there..i got taken to the famous back room to be searched for the first time.

i was only high on sobriety and about 10 red bulls.

look out for the black stocky/heavyset guy..who has no rythem..he is always alone..most of the time he is wearing sunglasses and a hat..he's a DT.

i would love to be picked out to be searched when i'm sober and have nothing on me just so i can give them the big "fuck you, you steaming sack of shit" look for a legitimate reason cwm4.gif

------------------

just say no to smoking dust in the fishtank room

Scary. Anyone have any idea if they find anything on you when they search you do they just throw you out and let you go or do they turn you over to the cops? I'd like to go to Twilo more often because I love the DJs they have there, but I'm a bit weirded out by all this talk of dodgy security. Plus with the death and those two near-deaths there the other week I'm guessing the heat there will be too intense for a while. It seems to all be heading for some kind of disaster, and I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder the whole time when I'm trying to have fun.

JohnB

All i gotta say about Sven....is that he was rediculous!......it just got better and better as the night progressed. cwm12.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

I was pulled into the backroomwith 2 of my buddies about a year ago at TWILO at a PvD show. They searched us, found nothing (we were completly sober), took our picture and threw us out! Meanwhile, another kid was pulled back, they found shit on him and they let him back into the party. All they did was stomp on the drugs! So me and my 2 friends are outside, in the cold waiting for our other friend to come out, he was still inside and had no idea that we were pulled and searched... SO, 2 hours later he comes out and sees us, boy were we releaved. Imagine he came out and we werent thrown out? Man what a night the music was bangin and we could here the people inside creering and yelling...cwm36.gif

Archived