Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Religious Post

shroomy

OK the Jesus Flick made a old question come to mind.

I always hear that Jesus died for our sins.

and that jesus had to die for our sins because ... stuff ....

The only question I have is "why?"

why did he have to? and why is it so tied to our sins??

I understand God wanting to experience life as man. And teaching us ...

but why not just do that ... and forgive us our sins like he does now ???

was there some rule in eden .. ok eat this fuit and your screwed and your off spring are screwed until I die for you??

:) looks like Ill have to agree with Flip about everyone just believing what they are told without really questioning it or understanding it.

that said ... listen to me .... God told me this last night.

In the begining, God said "Let there be House," and so there was. and it was good. And from House God created trance, and it was the oposite of good so we could seperate the light from the darkness. And at the end of days there shall be a vast judgement day where those who get it shall be seperated from those who do not, to live in eternal bliss and never ending funky beats.

btw he also told me that Oakie guy is just pretending to be him, it is satan's little joke

Religion is for ignorants...religion is the major cause of death in the history of humanity...since the begining of time, humanity has been divided by the rulers and the ruled, the smart and the stupid...religion was created by the ruling class to opress the ignorant dumbshits that conform the masses...religion is mind control, religion is based upon fear of eternal damnation for your everyday errands, religion can not be seen or touched...yet it generates million of dollars for its leaders around the world...religion means war, religion means death, religion means separatism, religion fuels fanatism, boggles the mind, blurs the truth, throws the stone and hides the hand...don't give me no religion jibba-jabba...you want to find peace? Do some Tai-Chi and eat rice.

It's a fucked up world full of lies, contradictions and irony, religion only adds to the confusion and it keeps humans from loving one another....

and don't forget kids, if you sin...you will burn in hell!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

Religion is for ignorants...religion is the major cause of death in the history of humanity...since the begining of time, humanity has been divided by the rulers and the ruled, the smart and the stupid...religion was created by the ruling class to opress the ignorant dumbshits that conform the masses...religion is mind control, religion is based upon fear of eternal damnation for your everyday errands, religion can not be seen or touched...yet it generates million of dollars for its leaders around the world...religion means war, religion means death, religion means separatism, religion fuels fanatism, boggles the mind, blurs the truth, throws the stone and hides the hand...don't give me no religion jibba-jabba...you want to find peace? Do some Tai-Chi and eat rice.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

call me ignorant then..now don't ask for computer help cuz I am ignorant, bitch! :finger: