Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9 Iraqi scientists murdered in past 4 months

igloo

9 Iraqi scientists murdered in past 4 months

U.S. believes killings effort to conceal scope of Iraq's nuke program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: February 26, 2004

1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A senior Iraqi scientist who had been involved in Iraq's nuclear program was found murdered in Baghdad recently, according to U.S. officials.

It was the ninth assassination of Iraqi scientists in the past four months. The last killing was that of Iraqi aeronautical scientist Muhyi Hussein.

Majid Hussein Ali, a professor at the College of Science at Baghdad University, was found dead in the Raghibah Khatun.

He had been shot twice in the back. The assassins are believed to be former members of Saddam Hussein's government.

The killing appears to be part of an effort to systematically eliminate Iraqi scientists and technicians involved in Saddam's nuclear program.

The scientist had been involved in nuclear physics research, notably nuclear centrifugal force.

Although the reason for the assassination campaign is unclear, U.S. officials believe the killings represent an effort to conceal the scope of Iraq's nuclear program.

Former CIA weapons inspector David Kay said in October that two Iraqi weapons scientists who had been cooperating with the U.S. military were shot, and one of them was killed.

The murdered scientist was shot in the head outside of his apartment.

"We think it was because, in fact, he was engaged in discussions with us," Kay said.

Iraqi scientists have been helping the Iraq Survey Group uncover the nuclear program, which had been on hold since 1991 with the goal of eventually being restarted.

or perhaps it's because america can't provide security for them.

or perhaps it's iraqi's pissed off that they worked for saddam.

not like nazi germany, then america (and russia) took all of the best scientists, regardless of crimes on the whole, and put them to work on atomic weapons and space travel.

the apollo moon rocket is a direct descendent of the flying bombs that struck london in the blitz...

Originally posted by marksimons

not like nazi germany, then america (and russia) took all of the best scientists, regardless of crimes on the whole, and put them to work on atomic weapons and space travel.

the apollo moon rocket is a direct descendent of the flying bombs that struck london in the blitz...

you are such a predictable bafoon.....

and you're not?!

the master of surprising wit and unexpected insults...

fuck off you blowhard douchebag...

is getting a little old now...

seems just like "afternoon" to me... not really an insult...

I'm just really upset you didn't put predictable blowhard... then I could cite your usage of the word and talk about predictability and irony...

but I can't...

the cambodia lecture will start tomorrow evening if I get my arse in gear and my room is tidy...

and you're not?!

I'm just really upset you didn't put predictable blowhard... then I could cite your usage of the word and talk about predictability and irony...

but I can't...

the cambodia lecture will start tomorrow evening if I get my arse in gear and my room is tidy...

I have to stick to a common theme, since you cry like a fucking pussy when I go outside the box.....so...

Fuck off blowhard.....

Fuck off blowhard douchebag......

Fuck off predictable blowhard douchebag....

And lets not forget other accurate descriptions for you that I have used: despicable cunt.....pile of bullshit......pussy......repulsive jerkoff.......moronic imbecile.......to name a few......

And of course, the most accurate: a pathetic clown who uses an anti-American platform based on a foundation of useless bullshit from google .org searches to provide yourself with a false sense of purpose and self worth, allows you to point the finger of blame to mask your own defects as a person, and pathetically gives you a delusionary feeling of higher intellect that really does not amount to more than the IQ of a shit kernel.

Yes, shirt kernel.

Fuck off blowhard.....

and you're not?!

but I can't...

I have to stick to a common theme, since you cry like a fucking pussy when I go outside the box.....so...

Fuck off blowhard.....

And lets not forget other accurate descriptions for you that I have used: despicable cunt.....pile of bullshit......pussy......repulsive jerkoff.......moronic imbecile.......to name a few......

And of course, the most accurate: a pathetic clown who uses an anti-American platform based on a foundation of useless bullshit from google .org searches to provide yourself with a false sense of purpose and self worth, allows you to point the finger of blame to mask your own defects as a person, and pathetically gives you a delusionary feeling of higher intellect that really does not amount to more than the IQ of a shit kernel.

Yes, shirt kernel.

Fuck off blowhard.....

like him or loath him, whatever you think of bill clinton he was a strong politician, who tried to fight even when he got himself into a silly old mess.

anyway.

there was a quote from him, think it was about a sex scandal, to a guy who was hassling him, trying to stop his career, bring him down etc etc.

to paraphrase:

"I'm like that toy you had as a kid, when you hit me I keep bouncing back in your face"

or something like that.

I'm insane?

perhaps, I don't have a certificate telling me I'm sane, do you batteman?

don't you mean committed?

lol

so this is what you guys really think?

this is what it has come to.

wanting to lock up those who voice opinions that disagree with yours.

fucking brilliant, you're the sort of people who would have voted for Hitler because he was good with security.

you just hand it to me on a plate guys.

don't you mean committed?

lol

so this is what you guys really think?

this is what it has come to.

wanting to lock up those who voice opinions that disagree with yours.

fucking brilliant, you're the sort of people who would have voted for Hitler because he was good with security.

you just hand it to me on a plate guys.

:rolleyes:

Just shut the fuck up already and blow away blowhard (using your own hot air).....

Yet another thread hijacked by your bullshit

Originally posted by igloo

you are such a predictable bafoon.....

Yo! Iglost!

So since you disagree? then where did the US get their scientists from to make the atom bombs that leveled hiroshima and nakasaki, both with no military value, deliberately slaughtering hundreds of thousand civilians illegally and then later developed the Apollo?

Marksimons, I swear this troll is nihlistic.