Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why did exit suck on fri

tonE12

After hearing Klitika's story of some guy jerking off on her pants, (and having gone to exit myself...once), I'm not surprised that the scene there is changing...I don't want to go back...it's icky in there. cwm8.gif EXIT...blah

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

THose people are not club kids. CLub Kids have style! That is what we call a filler crowd ladies and gentlemen. ANd as long as that moron Draper is spinning they will be there becuase they don't give a shit. I say protest and lets get some heavy hitters on the mainfloor.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

i personally like draper and don't think he deserves to be called a moron, what was the point of that? It would be nice to keep these conversations somewhat useful. I mean even when people are bashing they generally go off on the person's style and skills, but this is a little ridiculous. either way he certainly isn't a sell out, he has his own style and plays a lot of hard rave like tracks and i give him props for doing his own thing however i'm not a fan of the overall exit scene so i don't go to see him.

the other thing i'm curious about is what is meant by party kids and club kids? there are certainly no club kids at exit.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Archived