Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas, Mili Sefic & Others @ Crobar

milisefic

Timo is at Crobar on March 3rd. Cover is $15 before 11 with rsvp, and $20 after 11pm.

I have presale tickets which are $10 all night.

Pm me or email me @ milisefic@yahoo.com and I'll make sure you get to see Timo @ Crobar for only $10

heres the info:

WEDNESDAY MARCH 3

PURE, UR CHICAGO, NARCISSE & CROBAR PRESENT

WMC Preview 04 Part 1

Timo Maas

This year you don't have to head to Miami to get a taste of what makes the Winter Music Conference so special. Our team has come together to create a very special two night event with world music, top notch visuals and lights, and one crazy ass vibe (san's the warm weather!)

$20 General Admission

$15 In Advance

$25 Two-day Pass

R.S.V.P. for $15 admission before 11PM

$10 Presale tickets from Mili - PM me for details or email milisefic@yahoo.com

ON THE DECKS

Timo Maas Hope Recordings

OK, so you know the facts. He's got the royal seal of approval from Madonna. He "swaps" remixes with Fatboy Slim. He even rescued Placebo's career from the doledrums. Oh, and he hangs out with young and fresh Kelis. But forget the hype for a moment and listen to the debut album. "It will completely kill you!" he chuckles.

Timo Maas sits, toying with his Bloody Mary, in an undistinguished hotel bar in Bayswater, reflecting on the past year. It's a freezing cold night in November, and there's something strangely comforting about the floral furnishings, bumbling waiters and discreet guests in their prim suits. "It's been a satisfying twelve months," muses the superstar DJ who even two years ago still struggled with his English. "To see my debut album [released in April next year] progressing over such a long period of time is fantastic. It's been the most important learning process so far in my career - to see it all coming together."

ALSO PLAYING

John Curley PURE

Johnny Chaos Chaos Productions

IN THE LOUNGE: TAG TEAM SET

Mili Sefic Fuel/CP Recordings/Abstract Rhythm/M-3

Nick Rockwell Hardwood Recordings

a little misunderstanding! please excuse the innacuracy.

Timo Maas presale tickets are $15 and are good for the whole night, Danny Howells @ Crobar on march 4th is $10.

If you are interested in attending both shows the presale ticket for BOTH shows is just $20!

thats right, DANN HOWELLS & TIMO MAAS for just $20

email milisefic@yahoo.com to get tickets