Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aristide leaves haiti

siceone

Originally posted by livin42nite

I was that one fuck pattbateman.

Aristide is a crazy lunatic, since the early 90's the cia reported that but clinton had him sent back since he was still the popular leader in Haiti. Back then it was a coup d'etat as the people wanted him and he was forced out. This time around story is completely different and Aristide being the loony he is, now is trying to cause complete chaos in Haiti and trying to cause division in the United States. You anti-bush people I suggest you don't jump on this one to make bush look bad cause it will slap you in the face as the truth will come out im sure and you'll realize that in the end the bush administration did a great job in haiti and did not have a violent coup where they 'kidnapped" aristide.

political semantics won't help Haiti... the INTERNATIONAL community needs to lift Haiti up, so they can stand on their own accord. let's hope that happens this time around. ;)

Sobeton, though we disagreed on many points last week in the other thread I think we both agree that now is not the time to be stuck in the past but to work as hard in the present for a better future for Haiti. The United States, France, Canada, Costa Rica, Brazil, and many others are offering help to support the newfound hope of democracy in the country. Port-au-Prince had thousands and thousands of the people celebrating on the streets today, but a Lavalas guy "Jonas Petit" called for mobilisation today and armed aristide supporters are causing trouble in smaller poorer areas of the country causing more bloodshed but more or less the situation is being controlled. Hopefully the Lavalas people realize that everybody just wants to be united in building the country together with each other and that they are part of Haiti as well. Things are expected to die down before the end of the week though, know sobe might have tough time believing that but truth will be seen on Aristide and his supporters will realize that he is gone and was not kidnapped or any of that nonsense.

One question, not familiar with much legal issues but is one able to sue a congresswoman for defamation here. One of the black caucus leaders keeps rambling about my family name every oppurtunity she gets to be on tv and making ludricrous lies and trying to dirty our name. Not interested in suing her, but like to send her a message that she can't just keep making up lies on certain people like that and only thing I know that works with that woman is money.