Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OSCAR MOTHA FUCKEN G!! holly shit !! SPIRIT!

Fucken crazy time with bon, tits, some big dude... a few others.. Fucken hanging out in the vip section all bangen on the table bon throwiing drinks and ice cubEs,.... Oscar g played the sickets set i think i ever heard any dj spin live,. Fucken couldent stop dancing all of us yelling are ass off screaming like nuts clapping fucken CRAZY!!!! Met aztek from club planet,.. Nice meeting you bro !! Holy shit !! went home fucken still pumped up AWESOME PRE GAME FOR MIAMI!! def had me moving better then jp ever did!

OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KNOWS HOW TO MOVE A FUCKEN CROWD!!!!

Originally posted by sheendawg

Great review! I hope to see him (and you) there as well! Have you heard his Live at Space CD? It just came out not too long ago, DEFINITELY worth buying. I think I'll be listening to mine on the plane down there. :D

yo check your box, it aint empty no more..

Trust me the way where going to party rock stars are going to look like nerds you have no fucken IDEA babe :D

Originally posted by notallthere444

HELL FUCKEN YEAH ! IM going to hear him again this friday at space!

see ya there...

plane touches down 1130..heading to nikki, to make a quick appearence...then off to really HEAR and ENJOY OSCAR (only had minute samples saturday, for obvious reasons!)

.....um, CORONAS, outdoor deck????????????? :drink:

:party:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

see ya there...

plane touches down 1130..heading to nikki, to make a quick appearence...then off to really HEAR and ENJOY OSCAR (only had minute samples saturday, for obvious reasons!)

.....um, CORONAS, outdoor deck????????????? :drink:

:party:

hell yeah bro! I never even been to space!! I got that 3 day pass though! If you see me say hi Where rolling in with some seeeeeerouse fucken girls man.. attachment.php?postid=2070261 What time he go on you know?