Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure night club update...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

The owner spoke to the cops, and the cops informed them of the law. The city also has copies of their flyers etc. One min staying open too late, and they will get hand cuffed, don't waste your time going for after hours, it won't happen.

100% club legend approved.

PS do you guys really think the 8 license holders on 11st would sit back and let them enter their market for millions less? They all knew about it for months, and this is the weekend they take them down.

Don't say I didn't warn ya...

*saleen351 looking out for clubbers since 1997;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saleen,

I don't know or care who you are, however, don't give false information. We have a 23 hr liquer license . We can stay open through the entire weekend by holding the door and not serving booze for 1hr beetween 5 & 6 am. For the past 2 weeks we have been open well past 5am, actually we closed @ 7 on sunday and @ 9 on the openng event.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jaevynel

Saleen,

I don't know or care who you are, however, don't give false information. We have a 23 hr liquer license . We can stay open through the entire weekend by holding the door and not serving booze for 1hr beetween 5 & 6 am. For the past 2 weeks we have been open well past 5am, actually we closed @ 7 on sunday and @ 9 on the openng event.

law is clear, any bar or club, must have all customers out by 5am... Could you kick them all out at 5am and reopen at 8am? I think you might be able to, but from 5am till 8am, there is no business at pure allowed.

No serving and no one allowed inside till 8am....

You clearly didn't do your homework, and you should consult a lawyer, you may get in serious trouble. The "horns" are comming with the rest of the 11st pack...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by southof5th

I wish them all the best...

I don't think LP owns the Miami cops...this would be between Pure and the city of Miami

The more clubs the better, and their 56 hour lineup is sick

has nothing to do with "owning cops"... LP and nocturnal along with dade, and gold rush, and nv paid millions of dollars to be one of the 11 with the 24 hour license in that zone, does anyone really think they would roll over if a club tried to operate as a 11st zoned business out side of the district???

Whether they have a variance, I don't know...someone should call the city and see.

But if they don't and are operating illegally, can you blame Space, Nocturnal, and NV for getting ticked and sending in the cops?

Guest saleen351

as posted on cj by ogmiami, and if you don't know who ogmiami is, then pure you are in serious trouble...

direct quote "One thing is for sure.......

If Nocturnal was already open, I would call.

As has been said already in this thread, we have paid a premium to be on 11th Street in the "Park West Entertainment District." The reason we did was to avail ourselves of the extended hours of operation. To let someone open on 6th Street, well outside the district, and pay $5 per square foot rent with the same hours as us would just be bad business. Not only that but the city impact fees to open on 11th are more than they spent opening their whole club.

I wish them nothing but luck with their club but they have to play by the rules just like the rest of us. "

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

I think the Saleen is wrong about this one . . .

Pure was open for bizz-naz past 4am this past weekend.

what about ogmiami???? is he wrong too?

I thought I made myself obviously clear after my last reply, but evidently not.....

...per the comments of Saleen351, this guy must have his head up his ass because his comments about operation, variances, and hours of operation are disgustingly INCORRECT......

....to bad he is going to persuade tons of would-be-goers not to see a kick ass show and sick line up because of nothing more than ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY....

I checked personally with the CITY and the CLUB'S Public Relations personal to verify the FACT THAT THEY HAVE A WEEKEND VARIANCE TO REMAIN OPEN AND SERVE THE PUBLIC LIQUOR AND ALLOW UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THEIR VENUE FROM FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY AND SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY....

I TOO WAS ALSO THERE SUNDAY MORNING AT 8AM, ALONG WITH TWO CITY OF MIAMI POLICE REP'S AND CITY OF MIAMI FIRE MARSHALL AS THEY CONTINUED TO ALLOW PATRONS TO COME IN FOR BUSINESS....

SALEEN351 maybe you better go blow your smoke elsewhere because all your getting here is a reputation as a UNINFORMED JACKASS that has NO UNDERSTANDING, AND EVER BETTER, NO RESPECT.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeman

I thought I made myself obviously clear after my last reply, but evidently not.....

...per the comments of Saleen351, this guy must have his head up his ass because his comments about operation, variances, and hours of operation are disgustingly INCORRECT......

....to bad he is going to persuade tons of would-be-goers not to see a kick ass show and sick line up because of nothing more than ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY....

I checked personally with the CITY and the CLUB'S Public Relations personal to verify the FACT THAT THEY HAVE A WEEKEND VARIANCE TO REMAIN OPEN AND SERVE THE PUBLIC LIQUOR AND ALLOW UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THEIR VENUE FROM FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY AND SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY....

I TOO WAS ALSO THERE SUNDAY MORNING AT 8AM, ALONG WITH TWO CITY OF MIAMI POLICE REP'S AND CITY OF MIAMI FIRE MARSHALL AS THEY CONTINUED TO ALLOW PATRONS TO COME IN FOR BUSINESS....

SALEEN351 maybe you better go blow your smoke elsewhere because all your getting here is a reputation as a UNINFORMED JACKASS that has NO UNDERSTANDING, AND EVER BETTER, NO RESPECT.

so you are saying, a guy whos owned a club on south beach (shadow lounge) and now runs a club (nocturnal) on 11st is wrong????? Please explain that one...

Thanks..

Originally posted by saleen351

so you are saying, a guy whos owned a club on south beach (shadow lounge) and now runs a club (nocturnal) on 11st is wrong????? Please explain that one...

Thanks..

please clean your mouth........is full of shit for all that asskissing:rolleyes:

All I can say is that as you stated last weekend that the cops were going to shut the party down this SUNDAY morning and operation would be ceased.....AND they did not.....another mark of your lack of information and outright ignorance...

From my understanding there was a age old grandfathering provision that the club sought out within the variance that CITY Officials provided them with.....that was extended to them, and not to any others...........

at their grand opening which was conducted UNDER A "FIRE WATCH" because of maximum capacity......PURE had multiple City of Miami Fire Rep's on location....

Now do you think the city would send their own personal to the CLUB to oversee a party that extends until 10 am, if what they were doing was deemed ILLEGAL?

I don't think SO!!!!!!!!!!!1

POINT TAKEN OR DO YOU NEED TO CONTINUE TO PUT YOUR HEAD FURTHER UNDERWATER?

I think you all need hobbies :laugh:

Arguing about it will do nothing.... IF they have the proper permits/licenses, we'll know soon enough and you can all have fun with Saleen....

If everyone goes to jail this weekend... Don't call Nick to bail you out?!!!

Sounds like the intelligent way to handle a pretty lame debate that belongs to only the parties involved!

Have a wonderful day!

Originally posted by sobeman

All I can say is that as you stated last weekend that the cops were going to shut the party down this SUNDAY morning and operation would be ceased.....AND they did not.....another mark of your lack of information and outright ignorance...

From my understanding there was a age old grandfathering provision that the club sought out within the variance that CITY Officials provided them with.....that was extended to them, and not to any others...........

at their grand opening which was conducted UNDER A "FIRE WATCH" because of maximum capacity......PURE had multiple City of Miami Fire Rep's on location....

Now do you think the city would send their own personal to the CLUB to oversee a party that extends until 10 am, if what they were doing was deemed ILLEGAL?

I don't think SO!!!!!!!!!!!1

POINT TAKEN OR DO YOU NEED TO CONTINUE TO PUT YOUR HEAD FURTHER UNDERWATER?

Thanks for the info . . . Pure is a great spot and I hope they will be able to continue to operate.

Saleen . . . I think that your information is great and certainly much better then a majority of the garbage posted. You were just wrong on this one . . .

And after reading the posts on CJ it seems that nocturnal and the other clubs are a bunch of narcs . . . .

I thought you didn't work for the place, sobeman?

Nonetheless, I hope the place's paperwork is really in order, otherwise, the 11th St. operators will make life difficult for Pure.

And after reading the posts on CJ it seems that nocturnal and the other clubs are a bunch of narcs . . . .

Maybe, maybe not. It's human nature. No one likes to play fair.

I'm sure if Pure is operating by the rules, that there won't be an issue. However, if they are being devious, I'm sure that it will bite them in the ass.