Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday 3/9

kaydup

Tue 3/9

poolnblarge.jpg

‘The Best Set EVER’ party on the roof top of the Colonnade Hotel

Boston's only Roof Top Pool, nicknamed RTP, is an exquisite spot for dining al fresco, with a captivating view of the Boston cityscape. Sunset cocktails, summer outings and seasonal events that truly earn the sobriquet “special†are all popular uses for this one-of-a-kind spot.

Uplifting and filtered beat provided by Joe Mama, DJ Dave, George Butts, Eric Schwartz, Dave Ralph, John Fitzsimmons & Seth Connelly (aka RIP IT SICK), DJ Keith, DJ Johan Van Cauwenberghe, DJ Scorch **plus a cast of thousands!!!

Tue night 3/9

Embassy night club and 'Hush Hush' promotions is proud to bring you the first EVER!!!!!

‘YOU AINT GETTING MY TRACK LIST’ party

Beats provided by none other than

(shhhh we cant tell you, just show up!!!)

:eek:

looks like I'm gonna be tweakin' on tuesday :screwy::half:

This party, the superliminal party, the new bar that opened in Porter Sq. is having an invite only Guiness toast ($5 a Guiness, but it's so worth it to be part of history) and did someone say ORANGE ???? I heard that they have 6 sick DJs lined up for Tuesday that aren't going to show! That's usually how many no-shows they get in a month, all not showing up on the SAME NIGHT! sicksicksicksicksickmaaaakmmmaaakivske!