Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Does anyone know the health condition of Sasha???**

I just read that Sasha severly injured his lower back and he is incapacitated and in much pain. He canceled his gig for Creams's 8th birthday party. Another of gig his,Fabrics 1st Birthday, might be canceled also. It also appears he might not make it for Twilo for Friday, Oct. 27.

Here's Excession management's apology letter:

It is with our sincere apologies and regret that Sasha will not be able to play at Bugged Out tonight. This was something that Sasha was very much looking forward to, but due to him severely injuring his lower back he is incapacitated and in much pain.

Sasha and all at Excession are sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience caused and look forward to confirming a replacement date in the New Year.'

Sincerely Sasha & Excession

Anyone out there know anything of his condition? Has he gotten better?

Hopefully he's alright.

------------------

"Oh my god, thats the funky shit!"

shadowchaser076@aol.com

cwm36.gif That really sucks that he hurt himself.......I saw him and Digweed last month at Twilo and He was WONDERFUL but i wanted to lay down and sleep when Digween was spinning.......I have seen them a few different times and Sasha is alway great but Digweed never really gets me going..With out sasha there i dont thinh it is even worth the trip.

Originally posted by urssie:

cwm36.gif That really sucks that he hurt himself.......I saw him and Digweed last month at Twilo and He was WONDERFUL but i wanted to lay down and sleep when Digween was spinning.......I have seen them a few different times and Sasha is alway great but Digweed never really gets me going..With out sasha there i dont thinh it is even worth the trip.

Hmm...Digweed puts you to sleep? You obviously weren't there for his final set in August...he completely stole the show. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the last S&D but I heard Sasha was really good then. HOpe he's OK for his own sake...and also the dynamic duo won't be the same when half is missing!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

I hope sasha recovers in time to cast his spell over Twilo once again. On the flip side both S and D add something magical to the combined set, but each is an incredible performer on their own. I would actually really be up for a solo Digweed set, the man can turn it out like no other. Either way it will be a great show.

Just have to wait and see what happens.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Even without Sasha's magical evil sound, Digweed is reason enough to go to Twilo this Friday - despite the full body cavity search that we must endure to get into that place. Hopefully Sasha's injuries are not serious (or drug-related, knowing his history).

"yes they will both be there

thanks

tara

Tara Morgan  Excession: The Agency Ltd

TeL:   44 208 964 9114

Fax:   44  208 964 9115

75 Kilburn Lane

London

W10 4AD"

so there you have it. Have a great time everyone...

Archived