Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ignorant topics

dzadza

Did you guys notice that most of these ignorant, chauvinistic, prejudiced, drama-seeking posts usually come from some new user with just a couple of posts. It seems as if there would be just a single guy who every once in a while will create a new username, post something offensive just to stir up some drama...

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Originally posted by dzadza:

Did you guys notice that most of these ignorant, chauvinistic, prejudiced, drama-seeking posts usually come from some new user with just a couple of posts. It seems as if there would be just a single guy who every once in a while will create a new username, post something offensive just to stir up some drama...

YEAH MAN!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT ASSHOLE ANTVILL WHO POSTED ABOUT SPICS?????...AHH UMMMM....... FUCK ........NEVER MIND cwm27.gif

Originally posted by antvill:

YEAH MAN!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT ASSHOLE ANTVILL WHO POSTED ABOUT SPICS?????...AHH UMMMM....... FUCK ........NEVER MIND cwm27.gif

LOL... Do me a favor buddy, if you ever find him, kick him in the butt for me, will ya? wink.gif

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Originally posted by dzadza:

well...yes, yes and yes. you hit it on the head. basically, there are certain names who's posts I don't even bother to read for that reason. (hmm, wonder who *s*) and certain topics I consider too stupid to bother with. it's like being anywhere else...you filter out the yahoos so they don't wreck your fun.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Originally posted by firegirl:

well...yes, yes and yes. you hit it on the head. basically, there are certain names who's posts I don't even bother to read for that reason. (hmm, wonder who *s*) and certain topics I consider too stupid to bother with. it's like being anywhere else...you filter out the yahoos so they don't wreck your fun.

FG

thats the splender of democracy,

I LUV THIS FAWKIN CUNTRY!!!!!

METS IN SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived