Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Diary.......................(circa review)

Dear diary,

Last night driving home from work, i realized that the weather was really nice , so i decided to go to Circa. I could not wait till i see all the girls dressed really hot and sexy due to nice weather. And i was right. I walked into Circa at 10:00pm, it was a little slow.I was fucked up at 10:10 pm. :D when i sobered up by 11:00pm, the place was packed.woooooww.lol

music was reallly good and i have to say this......I FUCKIN LOVE CIRCA GIRLS. Last night was one of those nights to remember..(how fucked up you were and make fun of yourself in the future).

12:00am i decided to walk around a litle bit since i got fucked up by couple of George's drinks. It took me 30 minutes to come back to where i was from the bathroom since i couldnt even walk straight....

:laugh:

Finally by 12:45 i find myself on the couches by the dj booth, dancing................................with couple of the hottest girls in the place.woooooooooowwww. siiiiccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I remember getting 3 phone numbers by the end of the nihgt but..................i cant fuckin find my phone....:mad:

i remember seeing roveen, marcomaxim, carl and .......(i really dont remember who i saw or met last night but if i saw you last night...."hi" ...

anyway..me, kosta and my boy nick left circa 1:30...oh my god..we were fuucckkkeeddd uupppp..i was asking people to drive us home and offering them $100..

finally, i decide to drive........doing 70mph on rt.4, kosta screaming in the back "slloowwww ddoowwnnnnnnn, we goonnaa go to jaill!!!!"

i made it home safe and i passed the fuck out. today is a new day and cant wait till tonight getting fucked up at CIRCA fuckin LOUNGE.

P.S

by the way i am not the devil.hahahahahahahhaha

u guys just cant handle it..:idea:

bbwwaahahahhahahhaa

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

Dear diary,

Last night driving home from work, i realized that the weather was really nice , so i decided to go to Circa. I could not wait till i see all the girls dressed really hot and sexy due to nice weather. And i was right. I walked into Circa at 10:00pm, it was a little slow.I was fucked up at 10:10 pm. :D when i sobered up by 11:00pm, the place was packed.woooooww.lol

music was reallly good and i have to say this......I FUCKIN LOVE CIRCA GIRLS. Last night was one of those nights to remember..(how fucked up you were and make fun of yourself in the future).

12:00am i decided to walk around a litle bit since i got fucked up by couple of George's drinks. It took me 30 minutes to come back to where i was from the bathroom since i couldnt even walk straight....

Finally by 12:45 i find myself on the couches by the dj booth, dancing................................with couple of the hottest girls in the place.woooooooooowwww. siiiiccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I remember getting 3 phone numbers by the end of the nihgt but..................i cant fuckin find my phone....:mad:

i remember seeing roveen, marcomaxim, carl and .......(i really dont remember who i saw or met last night but if i saw you last night...."hi" ...

anyway..me, kosta and my boy nick left circa 1:30...oh my god..we were fuucckkkeeddd uupppp..i was asking people to drive us home and offering them $100..

finally, i decide to drive........doing 70mph on rt.4, kosta screaming in the back "slloowwww ddoowwnnnnnnn, we goonnaa go to jaill!!!!"

i made it home safe and i passed the fuck out. today is a new day and cant wait till tonight getting fucked up at CIRCA fuckin LOUNGE.

P.S

by the way i am not the devil.hahahahahahahhaha

u guys just cant handle it..:idea:

bbwwaahahahhahahhaa

Those girls were def HOTT!!!!

Im sure they will be back tonight!!!