Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***the Official Ultra Review***

trojanman

ALL I CAN SAY IS DAYUM!!!!! cant really remember who i saw play for the most part of day but ill say that junkieXL had a nice show and tiesto rocked the place ..too bad for the sound glitch...oither thqan that he went old school on us bringing back sum lethal industry and silence!!!! oakey couldnt pick it up after tiesto...but he played some good tracks but again they went old school on us.

the usual oakey sounds (southern sun and love is gonna save us) i just had to get out of that mad house..so now im home chillaxin......in the words of Flip...................to the mutha fuckin GOODTIMES!!!!!

JUNIOR GOT SERVED!

LEGAL PAPERS! SERVED! Right there at the Ultra Music Fest in front of thousands of people, Junior gets served legal papers for taking an advance for a booking and then not showing up and not returning the money. How many times did he think he was going to get away with it before someone would get even with him. How are you going to clean up this huge mess Jerome? Junior ran out of the booth and didnt even play. Embarassed in front of THOUSANDS! He was last seen walking alone down the 5th street causeway with his tail between his legs. ALONE!

THE DRAMA STARTS HERE!

WOW, Junior got served? whoadude...that's crazy

ULTRA BLEW CHUNKSSSSS

but....

James :aright: despite the madness/pretense/WTF almost rocked it, if it weren't for the fashion show/sponsorship/blingbling/pretentous BS

:blown:

damn, it's ALL about the fuckin' bling bling in this town that made the day go to SHIT

sorry to be SO toxic right now but :blank:

Ultra is a nice event!!!!!!! it could be better, but its still good too se so many people all inm one place getting along, and enjoying the music!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was nice to meet some of the elusive c.pers i still hadnt met....it was freat hanging with hialeahsoundsystem!!!!!!!!!! and finally after months of standing next to guy...i fianlly know who quest 4sunrise is!!!!!!!!!! and there were a couple more of u as well!!!!!!!! i will post more later, but i here my wife screaching for me in the background...so gotta go, see ya when i see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bling

i saw ritchie he sucked even my techno friends said it was a bad set. very minimalist techno blech.

Oh Bling bling bling.... seems you wouldn't know good real techno if it bit you in the arse! :laugh:

...Richie f-ing rocks no matter what he's servin ya... GENIOUS!

Originally posted by mischade

Oh Bling bling bling.... seems you wouldn't know good real techno if it bit you in the arse! :laugh:

...Richie f-ing rocks no matter what he's servin ya... GENIOUS!

:werd:

it was still late, and if youre following an act like RITM, it better be driving techno :)

ok right account now :)

Originally posted by djcarlosf

:werd:

it was still late, and if youre following an act like RITM, it better be driving techno :)

rabbits set wasn't even that great. there was no crowd energy and dave and bunny didn't do much to try and pump them up. very mellow

and they had to follow 'the collective' which kicked ass. so they had some hard acts to follow as well

My review is summed up in 3 words.......Way Out West....for those of you who caught there live set, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!! One of the best Ultra sets of alllllllllllllllll time. When he dropped that fresh breaks track with the female vocalist going off, I about fainted. Rabbit in the Moon was little disappointing, but the Collective well made up for it!!! All in all good times, and as always it was nice to see the CP'ers out in full force.....LOTTA MERCY, Peace!

:D

Oh woooow...I had a blast!!!

Felipe and Toni very nice seeing you guys!!! (Tony we need to hang out more often girl, you disappeared all of the sudden)

I remember meeting Koky, MrMiami, GrooveErick (Dude your CD is da' bomb), Chaflas, lavosdeldiablo (if I am not mistaken). I believe Tony introduced me to a fellow CP member (girl) I just can't remember her screen name, very nice meeting you too.

SotuOrlando allways cool to hang out with you!!! Joey, Marcela, Obby, the Pilot guy (can't remember his name) you guys brought memories back from last year.

As far as performance...uhmm Rabbit in the Moon was disappointing!!! Tommy Lee (BAD ASS), Edgar V, Sasha and Tiesto were awesome.

ultra sucked like allways.. hasnt been the same since it left the beach.... too many people arround. everything too expensive. everyone thats there is stupid.. my friend told me he saw a girl with a baby stroller walking arround. bunch of pooked up little kids and a gang of stupid guys fueled by drugs and testosterome. id never pay to get in there.. no matter whos playing.

Originally posted by sotuorlando

My review is summed up in 3 words.......Way Out West....for those of you who caught there live set, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!! One of the best Ultra sets of alllllllllllllllll time. When he dropped that fresh breaks track with the female vocalist going off, I about fainted......LOTTA MERCY, Peace!

:D

it wouldnt be Mindcircus would it??? the original has an awesome beat..