Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ultimate question!

How would YOU design a club....would you empasize lounginess or size? Post your ideas for the best club on all time here!

(and tell me thats not a good question!) cwm17.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Originally posted by dj atreju:

(and tell me thats not a good question!) cwm17.gif

Thats not a good question wink.gif

Three floors, intimate (1000 people per floor with a good size bar area), big dancefloor with plenty of stage space. Maybe a amphitheater type approach with the stages, that go down in levels with a big dancefloor at the bottom. Plenty of women's toilets (hate to see them queuing).

Bottom - Techno, Breaks & Drum and Base. Dark, minimal lighting (strobe, smoke and very few lasers).

Middle - House, garage, techno. The amphitheater in this room with a balcony above taking half of the top floor. More lighting than the bottom floor but not much.

Top - chilled beats. Run by Nightmares on Wax, sofa's, bean bags lots of cushions and floor space to chill. The roof can be opened for those summer mornings.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I would make a nice, cofortable, plush lounge, with blacklights and rugs, and of course, a huge dancefloor, with strobes, lasers, the works. cwm1.gifcwm43.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

OoOoOoOoOclose your eyes and fly awayOoOoOoOoO

it would be very ill and have a bangin sound system .. and sick ass lighting ... andi would have my office up above the back of the dance floor and it would be lining with tinted glasswindows where i woudl stand every nigth and watch about 3000 people on my main floor whil-out ... i would be sipping mad champange

and some of the super vips would be allowed to come in and chill with me .. drink mad crystal

there would be some other rooms too .. smaller ones for relaxing and fucking

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

IT IS A BAD QUESTION CAUSE IM GONNA POST MY IDEA AND SOMEBODY WITH MONEYT IS GONNA STEAL MY IDEA. SO WHEN I HAVE MAD CREAM YOULL SEE MY CLUB AS THE REAL DEAL

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

Originally posted by back2basics:

Three floors, intimate (1000 people per floor with a good size bar area), big dancefloor with plenty of stage space. Maybe a amphitheater type approach with the stages, that go down in levels with a big dancefloor at the bottom. Plenty of women's toilets (hate to see them queuing).

Bottom - Techno, Breaks & Drum and Base. Dark, minimal lighting (strobe, smoke and very few lasers).

Middle - House, garage, techno. The amphitheater in this room with a balcony above taking half of the top floor. More lighting than the bottom floor but not much.

Top - chilled beats. Run by Nightmares on Wax, sofa's, bean bags lots of cushions and floor space to chill. The roof can be opened for those summer mornings.

Well I came up with a similar topic a few weeks ago and lo and behold my idea for a club is very similar to B2B's thoughts above wink.gif

or in short I concur wink.gif

Now who would play opening nite?

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Dude i Agree with you .. im looking for a partner to open a club up . i really mean it too im all into this let me know

Originally posted by back2basics:

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

a huge fountain in the dancefloor, with tiers and colored, pulsating lights cwm9.gif . of course the gathering pool would have to be on a raised platform so people wouldn't be jumping in and drowning. lots of gothic-style decor. maybe some lighted tiles in the floor

Well, heres my idea.

Big. Dual-level club. Themed.

First Level: "Heaven" opens: 11:00 pm

close: 4:00 am

Heaven would be sectioned into a main dance floor, with tiers of cascading steps and landings. on the landings would be couches and tables. in the middle of the dance floor would be a circle of water spouts that(after a noticible alarm) would go off spraying like a gieser into the air for about a minute. lighting would stay in the light blues and cool white tones. a big clear bar would be on the main dance floor surrounding the water gieser. all the female help would wear white skirts and angel wings. on the cieling would be a lighting system that made the roof look like there was lightning going off.the dj booth is incased in a special room behind a plexiglass window twords the back of the dancefloor about 10 feet above the ground.

Second Level: "Hell" Opens:4:00 am

Close:2:00 pm

First off no windows. This part of the club is like a cave with cave-like walls that glow red and orange. Instead of the standard bar it would be a juice-only bar. This bar would have the classic "caffine-style" bar with huge plexi-glass counters incasing live scorpions(which we all know glow in blacklight) This club will stay dark..no bright lighting. plenty of smoke(it is hell)

cwm11.gif all black vinyl couches surrounding the dance floor. small raised platforms for dancers that appear to be surrounded by fire(lighting tricks of course) and the dj booth will be suspended above the dance floor.

So! Im sorry it was so long but im passionate about my club design cwm12.gif That was basically the least detail I could fit into this thing if ya wanna hear more..lemme know...also please let me know what you think!

-Atreju(dan) cwm1.gif

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

Archived