Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lion King?

copahc

....see now, i didnt like toni in aida...she seemed stiff as a board and was holding back in her songs...plus she constantly sounded like she was ready to cry the whole freakin show...blah...i still want to see lion king and stomp at some point...oh and the producers...

I saw beauty and the beast years ago. Not really my thing but it was ok. Have you seen any other shows?

i've seen beauty and the beast like 10 times. its one of my favorite stories. i recently saw rent and urinetown

....see now, i didnt like toni in aida...she seemed stiff as a board and was holding back in her songs...plus she constantly sounded like she was ready to cry the whole freakin show...blah...i still want to see lion king and stomp at some point...oh and the producers...

i thought she was wonderful in Beauty....but that was a few years ago when she had just gone bankrupt at the time b/c of her manager.....she was trying to get her ass back in the game and make some doee

stomp is something i def want to see..

my friend saw aida recently and didnt like it...

...i saw rent a couple of years ago...saw fiddler on the roof last wed...42nd street last month...and aida the month before that...i have a friend that gets comp tickets through work and theyre usu orchestra seats center...i'm a lucky bastard...lol...in that respect at least...

cabaret was fun, i went to see it around my b-day last year when molly ringwald played sally bowles. i was beside myself because she was in it (hellooo brat pack groupie) but the show actually was really great.

i'm taking a theater appreciation class this semester & i'm deciding on a play to see for extra credit, not sure what yet... possibly la boheme? i've never seen rent either... i reeeeally wish i could have seen matthew broderick & nathan lane when they did the producers, very disappointed 'bout that.

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm taking a theater appreciation class this semester & i'm deciding on a play to see for extra credit, not sure what yet... possibly la boheme? i've never seen rent either... i reeeeally wish i could have seen matthew broderick & nathan lane when they did the producers, very disappointed 'bout that.

Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick are back playing the starring roles through April 4.

see... i bought tickets for my bf, but we broke up... and he doesn't want the tickets.. so i don't really know what to do.. i really want to see it, but i don't know if i really feel like going to ny this weekend. and i don't really have anyone to take with me. I think I'd rather spend the weekend in newport getting drunk with my friends

Originally posted by pandora1305

Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick are back playing the starring roles through April 4.

reeeally? i knew they were back for a lil while, i didn't know they were still there... ticket prices must be insane though, if there are any tix left...

Originally posted by copahc

see... i bought tickets for my bf, but we broke up... and he doesn't want the tickets.. so i don't really know what to do.. i really want to see it, but i don't know if i really feel like going to ny this weekend. and i don't really have anyone to take with me. I think I'd rather spend the weekend in newport getting drunk with my friends

Newport?

as in RI?

Thames Street crawl?

make sure you have a espresso martini at the Asterisk & Obelisk those are the best

Originally posted by mssabina

reeeally? i knew they were back for a lil while, i didn't know they were still there... ticket prices must be insane though, if there are any tix left...

yeah, right?

i'd love to see them as well

my bf said he'll ask around and try to get tickets

let's see if he remembered...

:rolleyes: