Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC.... lose 7 lbs in just 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Rod... how many guys hit on you in SoBe... :laugh: :laugh:

remind me to kick you in the head for that one...............i blame claudio for that one...........

if he didnt go and take a PISS i wouldnt have to put my arms around you so no one would touch his princess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid me, that just left digga wide open....................that one freak had his arm up my chest, when i turned around, it was either go to jail, kill this guy, and get raped by 100 fags, or just tell this guy i will kill him in an alley if i see him ever again

I FEEL SO VIOLATED JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT THESE GUYS WERE DOING TO US JERSEY GUYS IN THERE HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

also to the PEEPS that stuck w/ me threw "EVERY MINUTE" at "EVERY VENUE!!!!!!!!" and im stressing the words "EVERY" you know who you are (EH HEM)

and especially to my 2 best friends since small digga, deeelite (and give a side kiss to your tamigah) and djchrisruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................LOVE YA 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............and thanks for all the support, you 2 def know digga best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND IM GOING TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE RIGHT NOW JUST TO DO MYSELF A FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"EVERY MINUTE" "EVERY VENUE" --- Are You Kidding Me?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

rod... i think that deep down... you liked the way his hands felt all over you chest :laugh:

i have never felt so violated in my life..........................

today has been the worst day since i have been back from sobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i have been depressed and anxiety is at an all time high...........................my breakfast has consisted of valium and protein shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mdw i will prob weigh 150 lbs w/ sneakers on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry that you had to protect me, but i was getting knocked all around... :(

crobar was such a great time... i was a mess...

i had two eggs and bacon on a roll for breakfast today YUM... i have been piggin out all week... going back to the gym today, should be interesting