Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crying in your sleep...

ever happen to anyone?

it just happened to me last night... i was having a dream about my mom... she was sitting in this room either waiting to die or something like that.. all i know is that she wasnt gonna come back once she was gone... so i remember walking into the room hysterical crying telling her i didnt want her to go and saying things like "who will i have once ur gone" "who will be there with me when i get married, etc"

i ended up waking myself up at like 230am ( i had only been sleeping for a couple hours) and my face felt like it had been crying... so i felt my eyes and they were all wet... so i got up outta bed and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror.. my eyes were bloodshot and soaked... my cheeks were red and soaked and my nose was all red and puffy like id been crying for hours...

it took me a few minutes to come to and realize wtf i was doing and that i was dreaming.. but it was the weirdest thing EVER.

I had a dream like that once or twice, the first time it happen I

remember waking up in panic with tears all on the pillow and

one my face. I was at a friends house sleeping over and my

dream dealt with my mom and I was sooooooo scared that I

ran out of my friends house at like 6am to get home -- ran to

my house which was like 8 blocks away.. into the house upto my

parents bed room with tears all over my face because I was so

petrified - Worst dream ever! :shake::(:shake:

i really wanted to go crawl in bed with my parents like i used to when i was little... but i didnt.. lol... i also turned over once i woke up to reach for my bf to hold me but he wasnt there... he wasnt even at my house... i was buggin out... it was so friggin strange

Originally posted by linabina

i really wanted to go crawl in bed with my parents like i used to when i was little... but i didnt.. lol... i also turned over once i woke up to reach for my bf to hold me but he wasnt there... he wasnt even at my house... i was buggin out... it was so friggin strange

i think we all need our parents from time to time, no matter how old we are. hope u have a peaceful night tonight. :)

Originally posted by linabina

hahah thats funny thats never happened to me before...

bullseye- :heart: shes got a lot of cool pics out in her new tour book... pretty funky shit :aright:

hey:heart:, i saw a bunch of those pics on a site last night, the style is very funky.