Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you do...

nomembername

if you've been banging some chick for a couple of months and now she's been talking about..."only 2 more weeks until my pill kicks in" but you don't want to start all that bullshit of shooting loads in her.

Just say fuck it, if the bitch gets pregnant it's her problem not mine or tell her that you don't think you are down with that?

Originally posted by nomembername

if you've been banging some chick for a couple of months and now she's been talking about..."only 2 more weeks until my pill kicks in" but you don't want to start all that bullshit of shooting loads in her.

Just say fuck it, if the bitch gets pregnant it's her problem not mine or tell her that you don't think you are down with that?

if you don't wanna tell her the truth: that you're scared of getting her pregnant without using condoms - even if she were on the pill - you have to give another good reason. i think it's weird for a girl to be the one who wants to have sex without condoms before the guy wants to, but maybe i'm just cynical... i absolutely don't mean to imply that she wants to get pregnant just to pull you in.

but you have to tell her something. maybe that birth control pills need to be taken at the same time of day every day and that she can't skip them, so you know they're not foolproof - something like that... i dunno - think of something better, if you want, but something.

Originally posted by weyes

if you don't wanna tell her the truth: that you're scared of getting her pregnant without using condoms - even if she were on the pill - you have to give another good reason. i think it's weird for a girl to be the one who wants to have sex without condoms before the guy wants to, but maybe i'm just cynical... i absolutely don't mean to imply that she wants to get pregnant just to pull you in.

but you have to tell her something. maybe that birth control pills need to be taken at the same time of day every day and that she can't skip them, so you know they're not foolproof - something like that... i dunno - think of something better, if you want, but something.

I dont get it? What the hell does this have to do with monkeys:confused: