Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it normal...

nomembername

Originally posted by nomembername

for a girl to all of a sudden take you cock out of her pussy during sex and slide it in her ass without really asking you if you want to fuck her in the ass?

As long as your not getting soft serve chocolate on your dick, then this sounds quite normal.

Originally posted by scavenger81

How the hell does it slide in her ass so quickly..........I think you've got bigger problems than 'should she ask you'.

Because I'm just that damn good that I get her so fucking wet to the point where she is dripping into her asshole causing nice lubrication

for a girl to all of a sudden take you cock out of her pussy during sex and slide it in her ass without really asking you if you want to fuck her in the ass?

No, it's not normal... but would you complain if that was to happen to you?

Because I'm just that damn good that I get her so fucking wet to the point where she is dripping into her asshole causing nice lubrication

That's the best lube there is... natural lube for anal :)

Guest gabo

I wish that shit happened to me

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

one day it will happen for you my little gerbil friend so chin up

I hope but it just doesnt seem in the cards for me.

I need a woman that loves anal!

Wow.. if she's just sliding it in there then....well...um...you should be worried.... i've never heard any of my girlfriends ever tell me that they just switch it up like that. Sorry i was no help. But maybe you should ask her. Also your not the only guy that doesn't like that i know a lot of guys that don't go backdoor. If you don't like it don't worry. :D

• 2 weeks later...