Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XL (ironbound), WTF?

For real guys, why do you have to fuck with someones night? I know MattMango and krew put alot of time and effort into making the jersey club scene better, and all you guys can do is bash it?????? KevinKiwi, your not a real promoter, you just some feg that can't get his own party off the ground, and resort to this childish shit.... I will personally smash your face in little tiny peices if I ever see you, I know where you work, I know your whole crew that posts on here, I will be on the look out for every single on of you!!! Fouroneone, Kaydup, Xlr8ted, Nomembername, just know that I have alot of friends, and people to back me up...

Thanks

Carguy 2003

Originally posted by carguy2003

For real guys, why do you have to fuck with someones night? I know MattMango and krew put alot of time and effort into making the jersey club scene better, and all you guys can do is bash it?????? KevinKiwi, your not a real promoter, you just some feg that can't get his own party off the ground, and resort to this childish shit.... I will personally smash your face in little tiny peices if I ever see you, I know where you work, I know your whole crew that posts on here, I will be on the look out for every single on of you!!! Fouroneone, Kaydup, Xlr8ted, Nomembername, just know that I have alot of friends, and people to back me up...

Thanks

Carguy 2003

look whos talking your name is inresponse to carl carguy. you did it to mock him. fuck you, your fruity friends and your night you loser.

stop being a hypocrit.

Originally posted by kostaP

look whos talking your name is inresponse to carl carguy. you did it to mock him. fuck you, your fruity friends and your night you loser.

stop being a hypocrit.

XL IRONBOUND ISN'T ASSOC W/ HANDSOME HENRY OR KEVINKIWI

What? Who are you? Where did you come from?