Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carmen electra!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

well yesterday she hosted the dancestar awards....and she sure is georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways we go to the after party, and both her and dave r sitting about an arms length away from us!!!!!!!!! once again she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! but i started thinking and looking at her.....she stood up so i quickly measured her height and stuff, and she kinda tiny....cuz themrs is 5'3, and carmen was about an inch and a half shorter...they both had heels on, and they were about the same size heels........so tonie gets the idea to talk to her...so she sits next to her and tells her the obviuos, and carmen was like thanks, and then ithe conversation was over.....as they were sitting face to face i checked them both out, and i came to this realization..............damn my wife is ultra hhoott!!!!!!!!! cuz take in mind that my wife has had 2 kids, and carmen has had none....and my wife was right on par lookwise, bodywise!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course it then just goes to personal preference.....carmen is more exotic looking, and themrs is a more plain type of pretty....but u know a georgeous woman when u see 1...let alone 2 sitting next to each other......well that was my story for the day....come back again children.....for im sure there r many more stories that can be told!!!!!!!!!!! dont mind me in recovering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well yesterday she hosted the dancestar awards....and she sure is georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways we go to the after party, and both her and dave r sitting about an arms length away from us!!!!!!!!! once again she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! but i started thinking and looking at her.....she stood up so i quickly measured her height and stuff, and she kinda tiny....cuz themrs is 5'3, and carmen was about an inch and a half shorter...they both had heels on, and they were about the same size heels........so tonie gets the idea to talk to her...so she sits next to her and tells her the obviuos, and carmen was like thanks, and then ithe conversation was over.....as they were sitting face to face i checked them both out, and i came to this realization..............damn my wife is ultra hhoott!!!!!!!!! cuz take in mind that my wife has had 2 kids, and carmen has had none....and my wife was right on par lookwise, bodywise!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course it then just goes to personal preference.....carmen is more exotic looking, and themrs is a more plain type of pretty....but u know a georgeous woman when u see 1...let alone 2 sitting next to each other......well that was my story for the day....come back again children.....for im sure there r many more stories that can be told!!!!!!!!!!! dont mind me in recovering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

I can't believe he posted this!!

Well, she is beautiful in person, too. She wasn't as "personable" as she appears on TV, but then again, it might be because people kept going up to her. Even though when she went to the bathroom she was really nice to this other girl and even took pictures with her.

She was just quick to tell me "bye." It's the only word she told me, aside from a Thank You.

Oh well, she's still beautiful. :)

Originally posted by bullseye

ur wife is awesome and i would take her over carmen ANY day. carmen should be coming up to themrs and asking her questions.

I hope I can meet you one day, you have to be one of the sweetest guys in the world. :)

not blind or gay, say what you want, this from a person who swears brittneys Gods gift, bleh.

I just have taste and know whats good shit and carmen electra aint it. Go ahead bash away is all good, you ppl can sweat your fake celebs and whores all you want ;op

Originally posted by themrs

I hope I can meet you one day, you have to be one of the sweetest guys in the world. :)

i would love to meet u both. im tryin to get to miami this summer to spend some time with an old friend of mine. she lives in hollywood. thanx sweetie :)

Originally posted by iamsamurai

not blind or gay, say what you want, this from a person who swears brittneys Gods gift, bleh.

I just have taste and know whats good shit and carmen electra aint it. Go ahead bash away is all good, you ppl can sweat your fake celebs and whores all you want ;op

ew wtf flew up ur ass

and i never bashed u jesus.. a lil defensive r we :tongue:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

you also have to consider that carmen probably had 10-ply make-up on....

Tonie is wayyyyyyy hotter and niicer than ms.electra imo:tongue: