Sign in to follow this  
digitalphoenix

LIGHTS OUT!!!! the review

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Always have something to say about everyone else... :rolleyes:

Like you're fucking perfect. :blank:

:laugh:

yeah pod, maybe u should take a break from the pc and camera:laugh:

btw lets thank pod for the :jacked: that is becoming sooooo popular on this board!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by digitalphoenix

Always have something to say about everyone else... :rolleyes:

Like you're fucking perfect. :blank:

Christ, no fucking manners.

Get a grip, newbie.

Don't take everything on this board seriously.

Originally posted by beatfriek

:laugh:

btw lets thank pod for the :jacked: that is becoming sooooo popular on this board!:rolleyes:

Well, it's not like anything informative gets posted here anymore, so who gives a shit about a threadjack?

I said something rather scathing, and decided against it. I really didn't feel like being labeld a bigot for the millionth time.

And yes, I'm not perfect. I drink too much, make free with women, and treat people like shit. My apartment is a mess, my walls need a paintjob, and I haven't cleaned my bathroom in a month. I have a horrible diet, I'm inconsiderate, rude, prejudiced, uncouth, and otherwise barbaric.

But I enjoy life and am happy with myself, so go fuck yourself with a baseball bat.

Originally posted by pod

I said something rather scathing, and decided against it. I really didn't feel like being labeld a bigot for the millionth time.

And yes, I'm not perfect. I drink too much, make free with women, and treat people like shit. My apartment is a mess, my walls need a paintjob, and I haven't cleaned my bathroom in a month. I have a horrible diet, I'm inconsiderate, rude, prejudiced, uncouth, and otherwise barbaric.

But I enjoy life and am happy with myself, so go fuck yourself with a baseball bat.

Wow. You must be related to Saleen somehow...

I, however, will not keep the same enthusiasm as you, degrading to your level and bickering on this thread. It is childish.

Good day to you too Pod. :hat:

Originally posted by pod

You forgot about your harry ass fuckin' arms. :balls:

Originally posted by pod

tell us how u really feel dan :laugh: