Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Omega1 & Chris Gin

lolahotass

Brad - what a pleasure to hear you at Jade on Monday.... wish you could have played a few more hours..... digged the techno, it's just what i needed! I'll PM you my addy for cd's... give Richelle a big hello for me!! Also, kick some ass on your new radio gig:D

Chris Gin - not sure that you read the boards, but anyway, it was nice to meet ya at Mirage on sunday night.. thanks for the cd and best of luck with all you do.. :eek:

Thanks ya'll... it was cool to see the peeps of Chicago rockin' out in miami:)

Definately Omega1 rocks.!!!!!!!! Glad to hear your techno again!!! sorry I didn't say hello but Lola Hot Mouth was talking to ya and I didn't want to interrupt .. thanks for making me shake my white ass until ya finished...!!!!!!!!!! now to get ya down to LA!!

Good to see you guys again... Come say "hi" anyways next time, it's all good! L.A. should be around July? I'll let you know for sure. P.M me your address's and I'll send you some mixes! Thanks for your support, you guys rock!