Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sarah M. Gellar

Candy

Originally posted by tastey

she was damn sexy in cruel intentions

i probably loved the whole character she was playing more than actually her though

yea definitely just the character... im trying to think of who i would have really liked to see play that same role... hmmmmm

Originally posted by linabina

yea definitely just the character... im trying to think of who i would have really liked to see play that same role... hmmmmm

i think she played the role exceptionally good. i can´t imagine any other actress playing her role as good as she did it. the character was definately HER to some extend.

sebastian, while smooth in the first minutes of the film, was made a dumbass in the movie IMO. i´m thinking like "what the fuck would you want with the boring reese witherspoon character when you can have fun with the sarah michelle gellar character". it was typically hollywood. player plays the game and falls in love. love wins. i couldn´t relate to him falling in love with the reese witherspoon character at all.

she was playing the vurnable/innocent role and i mean hello, when sebastion would really be such a player as the movie wants to make him to be, he would have had many girls and so much experience with girls like this that he would have just played his usual, automatic program/response for this kind of girl. this kind of girl of which there are so many of they have no value anyway. she was displaying no uniqueness whatsoever, in fact she was displaying just too many factors of a "regular" girl, probably intended by the movie maker too (player falls for *regular* girl is even more sweets for the nice fat girls)

and at the end of the movie.... so the SMG character is a manipulative girl (which girl isn´t to some extend you should truly ask yourself here) that likes to fuck and does some coke... big fuckin deal...

Two A-List thumbs down. She looks too Suburban Jewish driving a BMW to High School for me. She can't act, and probably is a horrid lay. I'd never buy her a drink....even a stoli-o.

Also why the hell do you have to post 153 pictures of the exact same person clogging up 3 pages? I think 3 pictures would be sufficient unless the other 150 are Oompa Loompa's running a train on her while blasting "She Bang's".

By the way, You are also fat and sloppy, so stop trying to cover it up with all the "i love sex, nympho over here guys" crapola.

-Lorenzo