Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey city.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Now do you guys just drive up to a certain area and people are on the corners slangin?

it can work like that at first.....and its an open market...but obviously it may not be as safe, not it terms of security, but rather cops..

after while, u meet people there get their #s...and they can hook u up with stuff in a different location...

but in general, u can drive/walk/skip into these places and people will rush up to you...sorta cool...LOL

haha...u can..but shane is saying that it has been the same throughout all the parts....

actually, good coke is one of the harder things to get in Paterson, well at least for me (base,dope,dust..no problem)......I get my yayo from CT..alittle more $ but consistent quality and its from a friend, not a project

meth, good e, k i never see around no more

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

podes i got a k connect for you fool...... pm me i just got outta class 200 question midterm!!!! i need to realse some stress. lets have a blow party tonight of QUAILTY SHIT, not p town dirt cut with sheetrock

Im in CT...if u want to come up here.......let me know.......im not really into K, never done,.....wouldnt mix it with yayo either..

im a coke,base,diesel,e,dust,alcohol..person:laugh:

Originally posted by podes881

haha...u can..but shane is saying that it has been the same throughout all the parts....actually, good coke is one of the harder things to get in Paterson, well at least for me (base,dope,dust..no problem)......I get my yayo from CT..alittle more $ but consistent quality and its from a friend, not a project

meth, good e, k i never see around no more

i'm also told that the coke quality in northern NJ has been consistantly poor for the last 8 mo. and that its generally hard to come by..... matter of fact a person i know tells me that the ramsey/mawah area is dry as a bone......

Originally posted by gmannyc

i'm also told that the coke quality in northern NJ has been consistantly poor for the last 8 mo. and that its generally hard to come by..... matter of fact a person i know tells me that the ramsey/mawah area is dry as a bone......

a 16 y/o girl just died two days ago from a coke/heroin mix...she did alright for herself (thats horrible, and im going to hell):afro:

Originally posted by podes881

a 16 y/o girl just died two days ago from a coke/heroin mix...she did alright for herself (thats horrible, and im going to hell):afro:

well my friend is in his late 30s so I guess when ur young, shit is easier to come by.....