Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, have any of you and.......

FlipsSOE

xlt8ed missed my questions during my 2 week hiatus?? i'm sorry for my absense, but i am back........

and now that i'm finished gloating, the question of the day is this.....

have any of u ever slept with a friend's boyfriend?? what about an acquaintance's bf?? were they still together?? did u wait for them to break up, and if so how long?? basically, how many sneaky, boyfriend stealing tricks do we have in here??

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

xlt8ed missed my questions during my 2 week hiatus?? i'm sorry for my absense, but i am back........

have any of u ever slept with a friend's boyfriend?? what about an acquaintance's bf?? were they still together?? did u wait for them to break up, and if so how long?? basically, how many sneaky, boyfriend stealing tricks do we have in here??

i plead the 5th

well Ive never slept with a friends bf before but I have slept with a guy that my friend was interested in, I didnt know it at the time though.....The thing was is she was hanging out with this guy a lot and they had slept together a few times but werent dating....Then after about a month or so of them hanging out he invited me over and then told me how he liked me and wanted to be with me, so not knowing how she felt about him, him and I started dating.....Then I found out how she really felt, she had been so nonchalant about the whole thing earlier, but I wish I hadnt started dating him cause she still holds it against me a lil bit and the sex with him was horrible, it wasnt even worth it! luckily the relationship only lasted about 2 months :D

no comment:D

yes but "it never happenend/no one is going to know about this/it never happened/what are you talking about?/i never fucked him/no one is going to know about this!!!"

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

yes but "it never happenend/no one is going to know about this/it never happened/what are you talking about?/i never fucked him/no one is going to know about this!!!"

I heard you take a bath w/ you bestfriends ex while doing coke and drinking vodka? Also rumors are flying that you had a threesome w/ people you bearly know... just sayin