Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

Ever wonder...

if she isnt insecure, watch her the next time she is masturbating. and really watch her. as she is reaching orgasm, put ur hand on her heart and near her clit so u can feel the muscle contractions. i think couples dont masturbate enough in front of each other, i get totally turned on when she is watchin me.

Originally posted by nomembername

when are you visiting queens...I'm horny

I tried to pm you the info but your box was full :(

I'm in hoboken friday and jamiaca on saturday.

not sure where we are drinking though...so you have to send me a list of ideas.

oh yeah..I'll be out with about 10 girls...so bring the fellas...holla

Originally posted by tranzwhore

my honey says the same thing....it turns him on more when he sees me get'n off and he always let's me know. i love that!

nothing beats hearing her moan and watching her body squirm and convulse when the orgasm hits..... i especially love it when i'm down on her.... damn, now i'm gettin' all horny thinkin' about it....

Originally posted by bullseye

if she isnt insecure, watch her the next time she is masturbating. and really watch her. as she is reaching orgasm, put ur hand on her heart and near her clit so u can feel the muscle contractions. i think couples dont masturbate enough in front of each other, i get totally turned on when she is watchin me.

EX-FUCKING-ACTLY!!!

:aright::rock::aright::rock::aright:

+

Originally posted by tired

i love watching my girl when she orgasms... hell i get off on it so much i get her off every chance i get

DITT-tothemothafuckin'-O, my man!!

LOVE it when you guys speak for me! :D

... funk... out.

Originally posted by bullseye

:jawdrop: