Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Sex.. Let's Discuss

britchick69

Personally i have never done anal sex.

id like to....but bringing the subject up to a girl seems a bit akward.

If a girl were ever to be like "fuck me in the ass" i would be so shocked, and pleasantly surprised- id have to take a second to catch my breath.....and then pound that shyt! lol

Anal sex is intrigueing because its tab00. It's viewed as one of those no-no spots a pen0r isn't supposed to enter.

But oh well, its sexy, and if the pooper is clean, then so be it- ill be more than happy to please her in however manner she desires...

minus letting her sticking a finger in my ass...

NO FINGERS UP MY ASS! :mad:

Personally i have never done anal sex.

id like to....but bringing the subject up to a girl seems a bit akward.

If a girl were ever to be like "fuck me in the ass" i would be so shocked, and pleasantly surprised- id have to take a second to catch my breath.....and then pound that shyt! lol

Anal sex is intrigueing because its tab00. It's viewed as one of those no-no spots a pen0r isn't supposed to enter.

But oh well, its sexy, and if the pooper is clean, then so be it- ill be more than happy to please her in however manner she desires...

minus letting her sticking a finger in my ass...

NO FINGERS UP MY ASS! :mad:

You dont really have to bring it up with her, just touch her in certain places, massage her cheeks, touch and rubb her lil nook a bit, be patient and you'll her the words stick in my *** sometime down the line.

Psychology baby!

Ok guys, i definitely need to be IN-THE-KNOW on the anal sex

how defuk do i get a sexy chica to want it in teh pooper?

some women just wont do it. but there's a great thread somewhere on here about how to manipulate a girl into anal, try a search for it. it's pretty spot on.