Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Klienenberg @ Space Terrace

First off I just wanted to say that he killed it, those that were there know exactly what I'm talking about...trying to find a couple of tracks he played throughout his set

Lenny Kavitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

Nirvana - Come As You Are

It kept repeating in the track and on the screens...This Is Not Miami

And the old school jam that goes...It's time for a Revolution

if anyone else can think of any others that he played let me know

I'm actually looking for one for myself, an easy one (i think)...

it contains the beastie boys intergalactic intro (not the daftpunk remix)...

he dropped it at ultra too i think...

i loved wmc...sander was great, junkie xl was too...

roger sanchez until 10 am was crazy...

yah I had so much fun that night @ space, I was jumping back from both rooms catchin Tiesto and Kleinberg, but I have to say Kleinberg killed it and it was awesome dancing to his set while the sun was rising.....

My trip to Miami this year was AWESOME!.....

Finally a thread about his set....

HE KILLED IT!! The highlight of the WMC for me...chunky, sexy, prog house and prog trance. Watching the sun come up with the set he was laying down was one of the best clubbing experiences I've had.

Other tracks...

Bestie Boys - Intergalatic

Coldplay - Clocks (the remix with all the verses)

I am a terrible trainspotter...but he spun a track from Digweed GU LA disc 2.

:)

Yes I need to know that track. It had like a pitched down vocal that kept repeating "This is not Miami" with the words on the screens. Him and Tom Novy were ripping it up especially after sunrise. I think I also heard a new remix of Kosheen's Hide You. The Beastie Boys song was the Matthew Dekay and DJ Remy mix of intergalactic. But the track of the night for me was this song with a female vocal that kept repeating something like "I want to be your girlfriend, will you be my boyfriend?" over and over. That track was sick! I think he dropped it around 7-8. Overall this was the highlight of my WMC....great vibe...people seemed to be really into in well into the morning...I was so tired, that I had to leave when Roland came on. Someone fill me on on the id's please!!

Watching the sunrise while listening to Sander spin was one of the WMC highlights for me (after Tiesto blew the roof off the place), the Beastie Boys mix was sick!!......:devil:

I had to leave @10:30AM in order to get some rest for Lawler that nite :dj:

Sander and Tom Novy was the highlight of my WMC...I thought the signs they were passing out were pretty cool and people seemed to be up for it. That was a pretty nice edit of of Hey Ya by Outkast to end the set as well. Am I hallucinating or did I hear Hide You? Someone tell me which mix it was.

He definitely played a mix of Hide U that tore it up. The Kravitz mix was, I think, by Thomas Penton. Coldplay was G&D. There was some Gladiator mix that killed it as well. As far as the "Miami" thing, the set was advertised as being a DVD mix, so I think thay had video synced into the music where the "This is not Miami" sample was coming from. It was definitely not a song, because it kept reappearing throughout the set.

Guest gary6four7

Sander K SUCKS ----- yeah he played some pretty good music but I caught him playing Oscar G live at Space CD for about 15-20 minutes the mixes and everything he just let it play straight...terrible. I felt like I got robbed $60 bucks unacceptable to play another DJ's mixed cd and pawn it off as your own( let alone the resident of Space's cd lol )

Originally posted by gary6four7

Sander K SUCKS ----- yeah he played some pretty good music but I caught him playing Oscar G live at Space CD for about 15-20 minutes the mixes and everything he just let it play straight...terrible. I felt like I got robbed $60 bucks unacceptable to play another DJ's mixed cd and pawn it off as your own( let alone the resident of Space's cd lol )

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that. Never heard the cd (Not a big fan of Oscar G), but it sure looked live to me. I don't see this happening strictly because it is bad etiquette, and he would catch hell from his peers (especially during the WMC, and on the Terrace no less). Also, wouldn't he have to mix in and out of the cd as well. I'd think it would be kinda hard to mix a "live" cd with the crowd noise and all. This is the first time I've heard this on any forum, so I'm just gonna have to take it as bs. Sorry. Oh, and by the way (or btw), Sander K far from sucks, buddy.

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that. Never heard the cd (Not a big fan of Oscar G), but it sure looked live to me. I don't see this happening strictly because it is bad etiquette, and he would catch hell from his peers (especially during the WMC, and on the Terrace no less). Also, wouldn't he have to mix in and out of the cd as well. I'd think it would be kinda hard to mix a "live" cd with the crowd noise and all. This is the first time I've heard this on any forum, so I'm just gonna have to take it as bs. Sorry. Oh, and by the way (or btw), Sander K far from sucks, buddy.

i got it the first time, if i want to read it four times, I don't need 4 posts! (J/K)...

But someone went to the CD's at Ultra I think... oh yeah, I think it was Morillo... call me old fashioned, but i like vinyl, even though CD is probably tougher...

I remember some saying that most DJ's stick to one set throughout their conference, and I did get the chance to listen to a couple guys twice, and they did play some of the same tracks, not sure if the set was identical though.

Sander @ Ultra/Space Terrace and Dan @ Ultra/Clevelander... a few tracks were the same...

Sander was great... definitely a surprise for me.

Guest gary6four7
Originally posted by melvintillius

Not BS its for real believe me I was extremely disappointed...as I was getting into Sander set. As for the mixing he let Oscar G do that on the cd first started to hear Drums then with the la la land accapella it was about legit 15 20 minutes purely of the cd coming out of the speakers using the mixes and all. very sad I know but its the truth even if you are the biggest sander K fan and I was with a few fans when I pointed it out and they couldnt believe it either....I mean you are playing on the Terrace at the WMC !play your own stuff dammit and teh next guy I think it was Roland that came on trainwrecked EVERYTHING aside from it being my first time on the Space terrace and being with good friends it was the worst party I went to ....but I can only imagine how good a party can get up there if the dj is on point

Not BS its for real believe me I was extremely disappointed...as I was getting into Sander set. As for the mixing he let Oscar G do that on the cd first started to hear Drums then with the la la land accapella it was about legit 15 20 minutes purely of the cd coming out of the speakers using the mixes and all. very sad I know but its the truth even if you are the biggest sander K fan and I was with a few fans when I pointed it out and they couldnt believe it either....I mean you are playing on the Terrace at the WMC !play your own stuff dammit and teh next guy I think it was Roland that came on trainwrecked EVERYTHING aside from it being my first time on the Space terrace and being with good friends it was the worst party I went to ....but I can only imagine how good a party can get up there if the dj is on point

Wow, you are sick, bro. Every forum I've visited on this has listed Sander's Terrace set as the set of the week! He fucking tore it up. As for the alleged cd thing, that was all Oscar, right? That is, even if it is true. We were up there from about 3am until about 7, and Sander had the crowd on a string. I still believe that this was the most amazing set of the week. You are the first person who was there to disagree. Are you even into house, or are you into drum&bass or something?

Guest gary6four7
Originally posted by melvintillius

Wow, you are sick, bro. Every forum I've visited on this has listed Sander's Terrace set as the set of the week! He fucking tore it up. As for the alleged cd thing, that was all Oscar, right? That is, even if it is true. We were up there from about 3am until about 7, and Sander had the crowd on a string. I still believe that this was the most amazing set of the week. You are the first person who was there to disagree. Are you even into house, or are you into drum&bass or something?

LOL not at all man love house !! We got there late after Morillo's party so I cant judge 3-7 I trust ya though Sander was supposed to be good and was amped for his set and I thought he was playing WELL !!! But for him to play Oscar G's cd with the mixes and everything leaves a real bad taste in my mouth about the party and anyone that knows anything would agree that once Sander was done the music went way down hill.......I wasnt so much complaining aboutSander as I was about what he pulled ...there is no excuse for that man. Maybe he rocked it from 3-7 if so I missed out bc I think we got there right around taht time and the place was PACKED but a HUGE let down from that point when I heard the CD and the trainwrecker took to the decks!