Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BMC/WMC 2004 Pubcrawl nWo Superbrawl

nyis4meatheads

Date: 03/20/2004 (Saturday)

Time: 5pm (time subject to change)

Starting Location: Side Bar

Format: Different factions will compete for the title of the 'Holder of the Hookah' in a last-man-standing, "I Quit" Superbrawl. Factions will help each other by 'any means neccessary' to assure that their team has the last man to not say "I Quit" (i.e. tap out) for which their faction leader will receive the Hookah I just brought back from Morocco. Competition will be held within the Boston area, beginning at Side Bar (ask team faction leader how to get there) , progressing with a pub crawl through Fanuel Hall, moving to The Big Easy, and then onto an undetermined after-hours location where the last man standing will be determined.

Factions: Must contain at least three members. Two member teams will be considered a tag-team, one man will be called "The Lone Wolf" (who of course would then be part of a faction). Faction members may change factions should one choose to "turn his back" on the leader. Faction leaders may apply an "addition by subtraction" strategy and kick members out of their faction (i.e. "you'renotinthenWo"). Remember, last man standing wins (and wins his leader the hookah). Suprise factions may be announced, new factions may form.

Leaders:

Me - BMC Faction (d:Rew "Right Hand Man")

Flavanugz - WMC Faction (may choose "Right Hand Mand")

Starnois - nWo

Factions are strongly encouraged to debut characters (i.e. have colors/costumes/themes to show which faction they represent). Having the best character debut is almost as impressive as winning the Hookah (some would say more).

You've got a week to get your faction ready. See you at Side Bar.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Kosta, tape your ID to your forehead the night before you leave.

I tatooed my name address dl number ss number and dob to my back...just in case they think its a fake...only prob now is that when I move to Boston with Ras Im gonna have to change the address and I hear it hurts like a bitch getting laser tatoo removal.

had to get out of being on call saturday for the pub crawl.

no way im missing drinking you fools under the table again.

ras....at that time we should be at the hong kong having the "scorpion bowl mind erasers" portion of the pub crawl.

Originally posted by teamj5

had to get out of being on call saturday for the pub crawl.

no way im missing drinking you fools under the table again.

ras....at that time we should be at the hong kong having the "scorpion bowl mind erasers" portion of the pub crawl.

:laugh: :laugh: So I guess it is on then...fuck...:laugh: