Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Van Buuren at Mansion

How many people went to see him at mansion on Monday Night? I seen him in vegas at the house of blues but he destroyed it at Mansion.. His overall performance (lights and music) really was unreal. the best total performance i saw all conferrence

I have to agree. Godskitchen put up an excellent decor & lighting...

I stuck with the superstar DJ's and AVB's set was the best.

Ferry Corsten @ Space comes in 2nd...

Sasha & Digger @ Mansion were good too, but the lights & setup weren't.

by the way, there was a great vocals (female) track early in Lemon8's set (the other room) while Method was performing... did you get a chance to hear it?

tryin to find it, and tough to describe...

He did Play a short set, was it because the Crystal Methods Live Show ran overtime?? Armin was Great but also People Markus Schultz was insane! He went on right after the Crystal Method (before Armin) and completely rocked it. The crowd all had their hands up in the air at him in the DJ Booth located high up on the wall, Markus rocked it.!

Then Armin came on the Stage with 3 nice Screens around showing cool visuals although it was hard to see Armin himself that well, He played some insane tunes and did not disappoint although it was a short set, around 1 hour.