Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who went to the Clevelander on Sunday?

nah I didnt have any problems at all...In fact my friends from *********-San Diego through that party....There was no list you just had to wait in a small line to get in...Unless the line got extra long later in the night.....That sucks sorry you had a bad time, cause I had a blast at that party.

I thought it was the best party, its too bad I'm a huge Laker fan and was partly in recovery mode and partly interested in watching the game...

I got to the party late, but saw DJ Dan on the decks...

and yes we had a small prob at the door. Despite emailing Joe, and getting a confirmation email from *********... I STILL wasn't on their list!!! But they gave it to us anyways....although I never figured out what the wristband was for, while others didn't have it...

still an awesome party...love those ********* girls...met a couple @ mansion the night previously...

the party was awesome..

I did have the list with all your names and was working the door for a while.. Management at the clevelander busted our balls about having a "list"..

the wristbands we gave out were for the "capacity limit".. we wanted to make sure that people who were on the list or friends were allowed to come and go as they please after we hit capacity.

which we did by about 6pm.. it was nuts.

The line was moving very quick.. and I hope whoever was there from this board or any others had a great time..

that was me in the event vibe shirt, shaved head, limping back and forth..I fucked up my back setting up for the party. :(

otherwsie it was great... donald glaude, dave aude, dj dan, etc... Irene couldn't stop slapping our girls asses.. it was too damn funny.

collette never made it to the conference so I apologize if anyone was there to see her....

The club rubber and event vibe crew was there in full force and the party rocked..

thanks to all those who came.. it was one of the best parties I have seen during WMC... just a great time!!!!!

next year will be even better.....

Its true that the talent was awesome and I had a fun time once I got in. But whoever was working the front door when I got there at around 4:30pm had zero professional standards. He let my friends in and wouldn't let me in, then his partner decided to combine the lines at the front and so she made me go all the way to the back of the line. My friends came back and were like "what are you doing?" I told them they wouldn't let me in. I waited forever, then she sent me to the other side where she said the list was, which I didn't see. Then the doorman questioned the legitimacy of my I.D., which I was shocked at since they weren't even checking I.D's on the other side, then they gave me a stamp, which none of my friends had... I am glad to hear that not everyone had the same experience as me. Thanks for letting me vent.

Originally posted by mauropgirl

Its true that the talent was awesome and I had a fun time once I got in. But whoever was working the front door when I got there at around 4:30pm had zero professional standards. He let my friends in and wouldn't let me in, then his partner decided to combine the lines at the front and so she made me go all the way to the back of the line. My friends came back and were like "what are you doing?" I told them they wouldn't let me in. I waited forever, then she sent me to the other side where she said the list was, which I didn't see. Then the doorman questioned the legitimacy of my I.D., which I was shocked at since they weren't even checking I.D's on the other side, then they gave me a stamp, which none of my friends had... I am glad to hear that not everyone had the same experience as me. Thanks for letting me vent.

sorry to hear that.. the clevelander is not used to "lists" . I think it was their first time... but I am glad you made it in and had fun...

next year.. bigger and better..

pics are up on event-vibe...

I was hostessing that day and let me tell you, I wish I hadn't. I thought it would be fun because I get to make money while I enjoyed the music and the people, but I worked my ass off all the while being famished because of lack of sleep and starvation (my fault though). I did enjoy Donald's set when I was at the other end and thankfully was done at 10 to enjoy Irene's and Lisa's set. It was trully chaotic coming from the seating and eating side, so I can imagine how it was to get in by the pool. I do hope you had a good time otherwise.

Originally posted by lilliz77

I was hostessing that day and let me tell you, I wish I hadn't. I thought it would be fun because I get to make money while I enjoyed the music and the people, but I worked my ass off all the while being famished because of lack of sleep and starvation (my fault though).

I still can't believe you decided to walk to work. Crazy!! I will send you an email this week.

Guest shortyrockrox

Definitley a sick party, this party actually convinced me to stay 2 extra days!!!! We got there at like 11 am so we had no problem at the door, I am so glad we went to this party instead of the JP pool party, i don't think we stopped dancing for more than 2 minutes from 12 pm-10 pm:) Great friggin time!!!!

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

Definitley a sick party, this party actually convinced me to stay 2 extra days!!!! We got there at like 11 am so we had no problem at the door, I am so glad we went to this party instead of the JP pool party, i don't think we stopped dancing for more than 2 minutes from 12 pm-10 pm:) Great friggin time!!!!

thanks sooomuch.. makes me happy to read that..

pics are up..

event vibe.com/djzone

over 300 pics from the conference.....