Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puffy and Morillo at crobar sobe!!

definatly out of control........................mr sisco, and my 2 little tamigahs found a little cubby hole by the stage and just had the time of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga was a drippin fuckin mess while puffy was on!!!!!!!!!!!!, but it was all worth it...............im going through mAjor depression as we speak, VALIUM is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was definately the best party I went to. I wish Morillo had amore actual playing time. I enjoyed P. Diddy's performance although I must admit, 9 out of 10 other people I asked thought that it kinda killed the vibe, he was up there way too long, he should have got off and let Morillo do his thing.

But Digga was a dripping fucking mess. :D

Morillo and Puffy definately put on a great show at Crobar, but it wasn't half of the intenseness of the fiasco that went on at Pure that morning. I guess Pure was supposed to be their practice rehearsal whatever only ended up being twice as insane as the actual event.

Pure was pretty much hands down the best time I had in Sobe thanks to the 3 hour show that Puffy and Morillo put on. Turning on lights, throwing people out, oh it was complete and utter chaotic mayhem and the music was unbelievable.

long story short.. I'm goo goo for Puffy now :heart: