Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The KevinKiwi XL Loung(ironbound)/Caruch weekend thread

xlr8ted

This weekend thread is dedicated to Mark and Kim's engagment, you brought us from tears of happiness to tears of sorrow.. It just wasn't gonna work out, hookers and finaces never mix.. So heres to you Kim, your fake tits look great, would love to drop one on them...

Tonight.. Going to a local establishment called Studio58 aka Shooters right after work for free appitizers and pool w/ work nerds.. Should be great, getting drunk and telling my boss she has a great ass...

Tomorrow, wondering how the fuck i'm gonna walk into work on Monday and explain my antics.... Not too sure about today, seems like i'll be resting for the Pub Crawl, don't wanna let my Faction down..

Sunday... Not really too much, church to get some head, maybe a handjob from Father Kosta...

Thats about it... I'm sure this thread is gonna be a 5 pager.

Tonight: Cox then whatever

Tomorrow: Only the greatest event EVER to hit NJ, where Richie will mop up soundgarden with Denny the pussy. After soundgarden I am gonna hit the other places in the strip mall that it is located in.

Sunday: Building a spiral staircase and chatting it up with Victor S.

tonight- jumping head first off my waggon into a barrel of drugs. Trying to remember where the bathrooms are in avalon. Hopefully not getting caught and having to setup all the bouncers..........again. After cox remembering how to get out of the texaco,and maybe to rise.

tomorrow- haven't thought that far ahead. Probably something local which means ris at oniels in salem. Dodging bottles and making fun of people. Atleast the bathroom stall door locks.

sunday- cry and crawl back on my waggon