Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: dg

holla

what up man. i got a couple bucks laying around and i think i'd like to throw it in the market. i'd like your opinions on what stocks i can look at to make some money and/or keep for the long run. its wasting away just sitting in the bank collectin 2%.

but wouldnt u speculate..that with the recent attack on madrid..and bush's eventual re-election..and eventual attack on a nother sovereign nation...uncertainty may return to the US/World and therefore drive the price of such commodities as gold higher??

possibly, since gold is an international currency... but i think silver has a better risk/reward ratio at this point in time... just a thought, we both could be right we both could be wrong, but my gut says silver right now... believe me i want gold to go higher im sitting on these bullshit coins/1.oz bars i inherited and i want to sell them, so believe me im rooting for gold, but in terms of putting my own money in... id go silver right now...