Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gotta how 2 question

aztex69

Originally posted by aztex69

I (F) am14 years older that my partner (M), he want to have is first :3some: and wants to find another girl on his own for the grand event anyone have any suggestions for him on how to find/invite someone :idea:

Can we see a picture of you? then we can help you with where to look:D

Originally posted by aztex69

I (F) am14 years older that my partner (M), he want to have is first :3some: and wants to find another girl on his own for the grand event anyone have any suggestions for him on how to find/invite someone :idea:

u can tell ur bf knows nothing of this subject!!!!!!!!!! forget what he wants....u should be the one picking the partner...u have to like her more than he does....he will be happy just to be able to get it on with another girl...but if u dont like the chick...this will turn into a disaster!!!!!!!!! thats my $71.29.....have a great time lookin for a box to munch on!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

u can tell ur bf knows nothing of this subject!!!!!!!!!! forget what he wants....u should be the one picking the partner...u have to like her more than he does....he will be happy just to be able to get it on with another girl...but if u dont like the chick...this will turn into a disaster!!!!!!!!! thats my $71.29.....have a great time lookin for a box to munch on!!!!!!!!!!:D

pay attention to what this man says! he is absolutely right.

men love women & find it easy to fuck whatever, whoever

but for us girls, much more emotion comes into play. it's really about how comfortable you are. enjoy!