Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
smcx04

striped dress shirts

Am I the only one that is already annoyed of this shit? I dont know about other areas but people here are startin to waer them, Jay Z wore them in the Video...Usher wears one in the "Oh yeah" video and a lotta preppy dudes are starting to wear these dress shirts.

Originally posted by smcx04

Am I the only one that is already annoyed of this shit? I dont know about other areas but people here are startin to waer them, Jay Z wore them in the Video...Usher wears one in the "Oh yeah" video and a lotta preppy dudes are starting to wear these dress shirts.

no, i was ranting about them on "..." board.. its ridiculous... everything is striped, and even shitty companies now are making french cuffs... pissing me off... these shits are going to blow up like muffin hats, and von douche...

yeah those shirts are hot, i live in the midwest so fashion here is pathetic, i am safe wearing these for most of the spring because people here are just now wearing those stupid ass van douche shit!

and yeah the tommy ones are slick

you know i'd rather people start dressing sharp. it's so much nicer. also - you can tell the difference b/t an expensive striped shirt and a crappy one. don't worry boys, girls can tell if you're a pimp... brush that dirt off your shoulder..

Originally posted by mssabina

i usually hate tommy anything but those are really hot.

you know thats what I thought too when I saw the ads, but I saw those shirts in person and they look pretty bad, with the exception of one or two.

not exactly new or trendy but stars and designers are pushing them back into being "in". I guess they're different in the colors they use for the stripes and the cut....you'll see a lot more in the coming weeks of them around.

Was telling my mom the other day and she's like "your cousin in bosnia (europe) was wearing those last May-thats when they were really trendy there"