Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Sound Garden kiss asses

Originally posted by guidokiller

This is for you sandman,,, I would truly get your info right before talking all this shit behind your screen name... first I know Rydell personally,, as a matter of fact if you are going places you DO NOT WANT TO GO,, trust me,, ask Rydell who I am?? I am NOT a fucking DJ, or loser promoter,, I have been in the club seen for a long time,, I have ran the security in Temps, SG, Surf CL. and many more for years, before you even knew what a club was.. Rydell has been in my shore house for the last 3 years.. As for Merge,, please crack head let it go,,, It is simple if you want me to step up and your not hard to find simply ask who I am,, I am VERY EASY TO FIND,, BUT WHEN YOU FIND ME I PROMISE YOU,,, YOU WILL APOLOGIZE.. SEE YOU SOON BECAUSE NOW I LOOK FOR YOU. This post was personal to Rydell,, he knows whats up.. This was a bad move on your part...lmao or ask Kosta who I am....

no prob

To clarify the situation...Guidokiller is friends with Rydell and some other board people and there was an incident that came between a two friends. Please everyone no need to get involved in the drama.

Notallthere..please do not instigate...you dont know who GuidKiller is...

Originally posted by guidokiller

Kosta, what up man,, you going tonight?? Thanks for that post,, some dudes have no idea what they might get into..

Yeah Ill be there...Euge saveme a booth. A bunch of us are going to Black after.