Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Sound Garden kiss asses

If all of your were not on mind altering drugs would you think these two guys were good.. NO,,, Sky box b,, if you want a shot! Think about it,, you go to see Rich a fat bald white dude spin records,,, please,,, wake up..... I might take over the DJ booth that night..... find me in da club.... dare you. Bon, Kosta, I rule,, feel my wrath real soon,,, Anthony should have never opened this can of worms.

Originally posted by guidokiller

If all of your were not on mind altering drugs would you think these two guys were good.. NO,,, Sky box b,, if you want a shot! Think about it,, you go to see Rich a fat bald white dude spin records,,, please,,, wake up..... I might take over the DJ booth that night..... find me in da club.... dare you. Bon, Kosta, I rule,, feel my wrath real soon,,, Anthony should have never opened this can of worms.

Whos is this ?????

Sgarden,,,, I guarantee you will apologize when and if you find out who I am,, your club,, you dweeb... worker,, probably a bar back,, wanna be DJ,, because Stevie is the man there,, Johny Grecco is in the bathroom, its not him,, bartender maybe,, not one of your bouncers would say a word to me,, Rino, Ron, etc. Keep quiet and say your sorry,,,, peasant.

IN all seriousness, you really need to get a fucking life. Why you would register to post on this board b/c you have issues with yourself so you air it out by HIDING behind you screen name and bashing the top 2 djs in NJ..... Maybe you need to get laid instead of pulling your hair out b/c your an unsuccessful promoter or a dj who couldn't get booked at TGI Fridays for happy hour.

Step up if your so pissed off, Im not hard to find....

and FYI, drama posts often help parties draw bigger crowds, not take away people....

You might take over the dj booth that night? the dj booth don't play mp3s cheese ball...... Go find godisadj so you 2 can IM each other and bitch elsewhere.....

This reply is to Brian1500 first.. It is NOT Eugene because I just got off the phone with him,, second watch your mouth as you hide behind your screen name. I will find out who you are and will confront you.. you should ask Kosta who I am,,, end of story,, be very careful you never know who is putting up posts. I will be expecting an apology,,, or I will take it.

This reply is to Brian1500 first.. It is NOT Eugene because I just got off the phone with him,, second watch your mouth as you hide behind your screen name. I will find out who you are and will confront you.. you should ask Kosta who I am,,, end of story,, be very careful you never know who is putting up posts. I will be expecting an apology,,, or I will take it.

your annoying me to now.

FUCK YOU CONFRONT ME BITCH YOUR HIDING BEHIND A NAME YOURSELF MY NAME IS ANTHONY MY PICTURE IS ON THE FRONT OF WWW.RED PLOW.COM LETS FIGHT YOU FUCKEN FAG

This is for you sandman,,, I would truly get your info right before talking all this shit behind your screen name... first I know Rydell personally,, as a matter of fact if you are going places you DO NOT WANT TO GO,, trust me,, ask Rydell who I am?? I am NOT a fucking DJ, or loser promoter,, I have been in the club seen for a long time,, I have ran the security in Temps, SG, Surf CL. and many more for years, before you even knew what a club was.. Rydell has been in my shore house for the last 3 years.. As for Merge,, please crack head let it go,,, It is simple if you want me to step up and your not hard to find simply ask who I am,, I am VERY EASY TO FIND,, BUT WHEN YOU FIND ME I PROMISE YOU,,, YOU WILL APOLOGIZE.. SEE YOU SOON BECAUSE NOW I LOOK FOR YOU. This post was personal to Rydell,, he knows whats up.. This was a bad move on your part...lmao or ask Kosta who I am....

WTF is this all about? I dont get it!!

Hey Guido, are you saying your a better dj? If so where do you spin? And what does what Richie or Denny look like have anything to do with people liking the music they play? Mind altering drugs make people like DJ's???????? Maybe for you, but I have more fun at Tempts just drinking and listening? So I ask, what is the whole point of this thread? And so what if your tough and you know people , what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in china????

I dont get the whole point other than you're just trying to rustle some feathers?? Have fun bro!!!! Rock on:rock: cause ur kool!

your red plow. com does not open,, and please stop scaring me,, what do pictures have to do with anything... ??? you should relax you never know who your speaking with..

I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON ON EARTH THAT I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. YOU FUCKER.

Originally posted by stiffler

WTF is this all about? I dont get it!!

Hey Guido, are you saying your a better dj? If so where do you spin? And what does what Richie or Denny look like have anything to do with people liking the music they play? Mind altering drugs make people like DJ's???????? Maybe for you, but I have more fun at Tempts just drinking and listening? So I ask, what is the whole point of this thread? And so what if your tough and you know people , what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in china????

I dont get the whole point other than you're just trying to rustle some feathers?? Have fun bro!!!! Rock on:rock: cause ur kool!

stiffler, why do you waste your time replying to these morons? will i see you tonight at black? everyone is backing out so i may just go solo. fuck it, i haven't been out in the longest and im not missing this one! hopefully i'll see ya there.

- mike

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

stiffler, why do you waste your time replying to these morons? will i see you tonight at black? everyone is backing out so i may just go solo. fuck it, i haven't been out in the longest and im not missing this one! hopefully i'll see ya there.

- mike

Ive been workin long hours - saw this thread last night and couldnt figure it out, figured maybe fatherguido could shed some light for me.

As far as Black.....not going......too much work to do and a night like that will take me days to recover from plus I hate the city!!!

How've you been?

Originally posted by stiffler

Ive been workin long hours - saw this thread last night and couldnt figure it out, figured maybe fatherguido could shed some light for me.

As far as Black.....not going......too much work to do and a night like that will take me days to recover from plus I hate the city!!!

How've you been?

i've been pretty well, thanks. maybe i'll see ya in the summer. i go out like once a year now. lol

take care,

- mike